• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lets find kalins portrait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowfiend

Of eternal agony, etc.
Reaction score
Man, I seriously doubt that portrait is going to turn up. It sounds like a fool's errand. I've scoured every inch of Aurora and all I found of interest was the opportunity to battle 18+ dark minions in an endgame optional dungeon. You know the one. It's got the platform traps that spawn 2-3 dark minions whenever you step on the wrong arrow. The idea is to trip ALL the wrong arrows. Now whenever you go back there every couple of days, the minions the traps created will be back. All of them. It's a massive crowd (and a good place to level up Jack's Hammer.)

Anyway, I guess if you're dead set on looking for Kalin's portrait the first thing I'd try doing is marrying a bunch of Auroran's (male and female), placing them in houses all over Albion, and collecting gifts from them. While you're doing that, keep playing the Morningwood Mortar mini-game. Who knows? Maybe her portrait will show up among the prizes at some point if you keep winning it long enough.

Like I said though, it sounds like a fool's errand.

Status
Not open for further replies.