• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Let's go Jr. !!!!

Ss x Britain

Reaction score
I've seen a guy's post ("Balverine Slayer" maybe?). Anyways, his had idea of rebuilding a heroes guild, playing as guild master and sending guild members on missions (much like AC Revelations) was golden.
I bet Reaver alone could have established a network of Guilds with his million illegitimate half-breed hero children ;|

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
I bet Reaver alone could have established a network of Guilds with his million illegitimate half-breed hero children ;|

Haha like that one... a million bastards.... Well, he IS immortal.

MazeisMaze

Rattus Rattus
Reaction score
I've seen a guy's post ("Balverine Slayer" maybe?). Anyways, his had idea of rebuilding a heroes guild, playing as guild master and sending guild members on missions (much like AC Revelations) was golden.
Well, what if there was this one thing where regular beings, given the amount of training, could eventually become heroes themselves.

This is my Albion

Reaction score
They probably could with the rubbish idea of gauntlets. They looked cool but fable 2 hero didn't need them so na na :p

MazeisMaze

Rattus Rattus
Reaction score
*pulls out wand* *looks at it for a while* *throws it away to do some real spells*

This is my Albion

Reaction score
*pulls out wand* *looks at it for a while* *throws it away to do some real spells*

And that's what im talking about! Hells yes!
Funny how im friends with the two wizards in this forum XD. Two wizards and a village idiot, sounds like a great spin off.

MazeisMaze

Rattus Rattus
Reaction score
Danny! *goes off running in a random direction*

MazeisMaze

Rattus Rattus
Reaction score
You will never know my dear friend.........you will never know.:cool:

MazeisMaze

Rattus Rattus
Reaction score
No cjc sandwiches! I'm terrified of those things.

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
Well, what if there was this one thing where regular beings, given the amount of training, could eventually become heroes themselves.

Well, the main point of Fable The Journey is that you're a normal person who becomes a Hero.. Not sure if you wear gauntlets in that game yet...

And that's what im talking about! Hells yes!
Funny how im friends with the two wizards in this forum XD. Two wizards and a village idiot, sounds like a great spin off.

You need to be called something else, lady! I cannot keep company with someone of that status... Now, where is that Town Crier...

This is my Albion

Reaction score
Well, the main point of Fable The Journey is that you're a normal person who becomes a Hero.. Not sure if you wear gauntlets in that game yet...

You need to be called something else, lady! I cannot keep company with someone of that status... Now, where is that Town Crier...

I believe he does....

You're mean today Danny :'(