• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lets point it out!

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
Lets point it out!

Okay well, I have this Really, Weird, Freakish, Creepy smile.. Haha! For some reason only my left side of my face can smile, My mouth only moves up. Not sure why.. But.. It looks "Creepy" as one of my friends had said.

So, I was wondering what Freaky, Creepy, Disgusting thing is wrong with you? :p

And +rep To anyone who has something freakishly disturbing. :D

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Lets point it out!

Haha! I dont like making Eye-Contact too, It makes me feel awkward and I think its Dis-respectful.

Skotekal said that! :eek:

Im going to have a word with that boy! Hahaha.

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

I have bad teeth.
I didn't take care of 'em when I was younger. D:
But my brother got braces and he doesn't take care of his teeth. Man. I mean, I take care of my teeth now. I was naive back then. Wait, is that the right word?

Well..
At least my hair makes up for it.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

^ You have hair? Damn, i thought you were some 40 year old Bald Asian man with a Beer Gutt.. I had my hopes up.. :(

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

I'm too tall for my age and my hair attracts lots of unwanted attention. I've caught men checking me out and quickly looking away either embarrassed or disgusted. I also get asked quite a lot if I'm "dealing". Usually about pot or paper rolls for pot. Really annoying.

And I was very lazy with my teeth when I was younger. I'm paying for it now. I'm cavity fill in central. :p

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

^ That IS Messed up and Disturbing, TOO bad it Isn't YOU. Hahaha.

Inn0cent v0ice™

Mousehunt Knight
Reaction score

ScareCrowReturn;323865 said:
^ That IS Messed up and Disturbing, TOO bad it Isn't YOU. Hahaha.

That doesn't count ?
And I spend 3 minutes searching for that video

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

Lets see....

I have a red blotch on my right eye. Its just a harmless anomoly but people get concerned when the first notice it. "OMG WTF is wrong with your eye!?" or "are you high? your eye is all red" is the usual response.

I also have perfectly straight, really feminine hair. It was really annoying when I had long hair, people couldnt tell if I was a guy or a girl from the back. And sometimes from the front, which was insulting. Come on, Im either a guy, or a really ugly flat chested girl. Cut me some slack.

Thats about it, other than the fact that usually if I try to flirt, I only come off as creepy.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

^ Wel i do think the way you flirt is quite creepy.. I mean.. Going behind the girls and smelling there hair and laughing in a sadistic way.. well.. its quite freaky TJ. Haha! :D

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

JohnDoe;323859 said:
When Skotekal, the obscenely tall and monstrous polar-bear-riding Canadian armed to the teeth with hockey sticks says that I look scary, it can't be a good sign. :lol:

How did I miss this. :lol: Must have skimmed right past it. :p

Riding polar bears beats your american "automobile" any day! And as for these hockey sticks, we all know these pack more punch than your over rated guns. :lol:

And why won't I stop growing damn it! I swear to god if I end up as some 7 foot freak I'll be slightly mad. I'm already hitting my head on bus roofs most of the time and I always clunk my head on the way out of the doors. Really is overrated to be tall.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Thank god for now Im just hitting my forehead and not my whole face. :lol:

And I'm so touched by your kind words. :p

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

^ Hey I got some pretty, Big, hairy, Manly women here in NZ, Why don't you come here?

Its nice and cold down here too. :D

SaintHermit

I nose hair
Reaction score

When I meet new people they always ask if i'm angry or upset, which was really confusing at first because I never am. It turns out my face just always looks annoyed.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

^ Woah dude! Same with me! I alwayas look angry and "never" smile.. But I laugh all the time..

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

My parents always think I'm mopey and depressed because I never talk to them and my face has that natural "frown" to it, so I always look upset. But really, I'm usually happy or content. :p

SaintHermit

I nose hair
Reaction score

What about creepy eyes? Sort of half closed like someone just told you the lamest joke in the world, and blue, totally blue.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Aye, my eyes are usually half closed. But I'm starting to lose the blue colouring in my eye. starting to go green.

H

Hexen_Harlot

I'm not too weird, apart from my foot-shaped birthmark. But my boyfriend has three nipples. :D

Silver.

King Of Wishful Thinking.
Reaction score

I can do this thing where my neck inflates and then deflates just like a frog, that puts women off.