• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

List of Legendary Weapons in Fable III

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
Good to know TL. I hadn't changed the location for the Dragonstomper just yet so I will leave it as a random appearance weapon. Cheers ;)
i have a theory that there are 2 types of wep, normal and rare, and that the normal weps are randomly places in common shops and chests, and the rare weps are randomly placed in locations such as the sanctuary and such.

Faedil

Reaction score
i did NOT get the Dragonstomper from the Sanctuary so it must be a random spawn :(

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score
Aurora Silver Key Chest:
By performing a level 3 magic attack on the 8 flit switches after shooting 8 other switches all through the mine strike the Goddess Puzzle in the Auroran Mine. The chest will then emerge in the statue’s hands.

That doesn't make a damn bit it of sense...

jelmu

Reaction score
can someone tell me what is the damage of chickenbane at level 5 ? and dragonstomper pistol

Henry Mc

king of guys
Reaction score
message to all the weapons you find in chests are randomly generated so that no 2 gamescan be the same-fable uses this fact to make it impossibe to get this achievement without a friend/ second playthrough. this makes you hold onto the game a lot longer and i got the swingigng sword from the sancturary so there.

Reaction score
can someone tell me what is the damage of chickenbane at level 5 ? and dragonstomper pistol

dragon stomper does 111 without anything upgraded fully upgraded it hits 129
and if anyone here needs some wepons i have all but chicken bane

shane states

Reaction score
Mistpeak Valley Demon Door:
Require an Xbox Live friend to carry out the kiss, hug and prickle expressions to open the Demon Door and find the chest with the legendary weapon.

isnt enitrely true... if u have unlocked all the expression chests on The Road to Rule you can create another profile and log in with a second controller and YOU have to perform these actions in front of the door. This is for anyone who doeasnt have XBOX LIVE

st_jdalley

Pure Luck
Reaction score
I need a lot of weapons, so please send me a message to DevilBulldoggs on XBL so that I can get this achievement

Dragonmaster925

Reaction score
does the achievement count the dlc wepons too? Black dragon for example

Epiternal

Reaction score
I believe so

Does it? Don't quote me on it, but none of the other DLC weapons like the Bloodstone Bludgeon count toward to achievement and as I got the achievement before the Black Dragon and whatnot I wouldn't know, but having the DLC count toward it doesn't seem like something LH are into?

shane states

Reaction score
Does it? Don't quote me on it, but none of the other DLC weapons like the Bloodstone Bludgeon count toward to achievement and as I got the achievement before the Black Dragon and whatnot I wouldn't know, but having the DLC count toward it doesn't seem like something LH are into?

you know your right there not... Maybe I am mistaken but I dont have em all yet anyways so Im still looking

Corey Penix

Reaction score
Anyone who has all the weapons could you gift me the ones i need and i will gift them right back and try to help with whatever you need help with. My Gamertag is cjpenix11

Dragonmaster925

Reaction score
Anyhow at the moment i got at least 30 of the 50 wepons got it even writen down what i need could anyone help me?
Gamertag is (easy enough) Dragonmaster925 in exchange I can help you with the gnomes, the flowers, the books, silver keys or finding gold keys and the doors to them. just tell me at the game and I gladly help

Dragonmaster925

Reaction score
Anyhow at the moment i got at least 30 of the 50 wepons got it even writen down what i need could anyone help me?
Gamertag is (easy enough) Dragonmaster925 in exchange I can help you with the gnomes, the flowers, the books, silver keys or finding gold keys and the doors to them. just tell me at the game and I gladly help

Forgot to mention that i clone the wepon and send it back if you want