• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Location of rare items

Boolsook

Death Knight
Reaction score
Location of rare items

im trying to find rare clothing i already know were to get the top hat any thing else? +rep+rep+rep+rep+rep+rep

(un)Godly Hiroku

Fable 2 Genius
Reaction score
Re: Location of rare items

um, the demon door in brightwood gives you somoe rare clothing, and so does knothole...

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Try googling this, or even search for something like this with the forum's search feature.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

^ guys, this is a fable website... it might be more for the spirit of these boards to help people with questions rather than redirecting them to another website. :hmm:

i'm sure you know some of these, i hope some was helpful to you though.
rare clothing...
high rollers coat: play fable II pub games and unlock by completing the correct tournament

The Chicken Suit: get by completing the chicken kicking minigame on the fable 2 website. upon completion, this suit will spawn in a chest in the chamber of fate.

rare weapons...
Red Dragon: get by completing the shooting gallery and placing first

Daichi: get by jumping off of garths castle into a dungeon after you have completed the cullis gate quest and visited oakvale/bloodstone

The Enforcer: get by exploring the area underneath Giles Farm after you have done the quest to defend or assault it.

The Perforator: get by bringing a party of ten people following you to the demon door in wraithmarsh. the gun is located behind the terracotta army in a chest.
also, if you have the knothole island DLC, plenty of rare items and weapons are available by doing the mystery box shop (I.E. the halo assault rifle, the black wheel gang outfit...etc). also, the weapon shop there sells master weapons with 4 augment slots, which can be better than any legendary weapon if you enchant them right.

(un)Godly Hiroku

Fable 2 Genius
Reaction score

um..thats not helpful either...you told him like 2 things, and then told him like a 3rd the leg weapons so that was just a fail, if your gonna tell him some tell him all of them
... oh and i didnt send him to another site...
necro did, and in your post, you directed that to me as well

MurphysLaw

Reaction score

cheezMcNASTY;343510 said:
The Chicken Suit: get by completing the chicken kicking minigame on the fable 2 website. upon completion, this suit will spawn in a chest in the chamber of fate.

I'm not sure if this is also a way to get the chicken suit, but its certainly not the way i did it.

Personally i found you just complete the standard minigame on the fable2 website, and click the second (middle) crown at the end for the Chicken Suit reward.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

(un)Godly Hiroku;343539 said:
um..thats not helpful either...you told him like 2 things, and then told him like a 3rd the leg weapons so that was just a fail, if your gonna tell him some tell him all of them
i told him all the ones i remembered off the top of my head. and despite whatever misconception you may have, i have no obligation to go and research every single legendary weapon. if you feel he needs to know every single one i have no problem with someone updating my list if they should think it to be unhelpful or incomplete.

my mistake. :)

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

'crop top jacket' is hard to find....

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Grow up dude. It's not a competition. And for the record, you didn't give as much information in your original post.

Cain

Reaction score

(un)Godly Hiroku;343398 said:
um, the demon door in brightwood gives you somoe rare clothing, and so does knothole...

Hypocrite. Ever think of turning that user title to Fable 2 Jerk?

Boolsook

Death Knight
Reaction score

well i dont got xbox live soo i mean stuff you can get without xbox live

Vero Caerso

Poetic Master
Reaction score

Meh i find with all the fable 2 rare items that there not worth looking for ...
Apart from the dragon gun from the shooting range which in my opinion is the coolest weapon out of them all.
But that's just my opinion.

(un)Godly Hiroku

Fable 2 Genius
Reaction score

i think there worth looking for, i mean pretty much half of the game is treasure hunting, becuz the story mode isnt very long, and it gets boring just walking around and like killing bandits, and re-furniting houses and all...so finding rare items seems to be a big part in the game, and when i find a rare item, i feel like ive acomplished something, and am also one step closer to getting every fable 2 item possible, so in my opinion it is worth looking for then and it iis quite rewarding.
and it is part of the game, find rare items and weapons, so why wouldnt it be worth it?

Boolsook

Death Knight
Reaction score

yep i also like making clothing combinations :D

Vero Caerso

Poetic Master
Reaction score

Yeah but if you have played the game more than once then you would fo realisd that it is a waste of time with the rare items because you already know where they are.

Did lionhead make fable 2 for people just to play it over once or something..?

Boolsook

Death Knight
Reaction score

its still fun even after the game you can get a family find out glitches make clothing combo's beat it again do 2 player find rare items thin post the location online so other people can get it buy the whole world do all the quest lot of stuff if you ask me.
+rep+rep+rep+rep+rep+rep

Vero Caerso

Poetic Master
Reaction score

Who knows, i dont know why people would bother to use glitches in the first place.. I mean cant you get items without using glitches? Or just cant you be bothered putting time into it?
I mean i've bought all of the non-xbox live items without using glitches or anything.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

Boolsook;344242 said:
becus it makes you feel good AND DAMIT JOIN THE ORDER OF THE REAPER
http://forums.projectego.net/group.php?groupid=108
o_O

i mean the way it's set up, you don't even have to play to the end. everyones selling leg weapons and rare items anyway. All you have to do is scream "buying rare clothing and weapons" loud enough and you've got just about everything in the game without even picking up a quest...