• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Looking at Starting a New Game with Current Items

Status
Not open for further replies.

T_Zero

Reaction score
Hi. Until the developers come out with some sort of fix, we PC players are stuck overwriting our characters whenever we start a new game. Which means we loose all our items (especially those we've spent so much time upgrading) each time we fire up a new character. I'm looking for someone who's willing to help me work around this. My idea is to simply to send each other our weapons, clothes, and other misc. items which we want to keep for our next play-through, and then have our partner send them back once we've started a new character. For my part, beyond doing the same for anyone who wants to try this out, I'll give 2 of any purchasable item in my game, and I don't mind if my partner keeps every one of my hammers/axes (I never use them, but I've got some good ones.) Also, I'm willing to throw in a hefty gold bonus if that's what you want. Anyone who's interested, friend me on Windows Live: TD1980.

belial232

Reaction score
Hey there you don't need to overwrite your character when you go to the game management room push either - or [ and that will switch save files. but if you want to exchange weapons and clothing to get the achievments I could do with the same.
Cheers

T_Zero

Reaction score
Hmm... every time I've tried that so far I've ended up in an empty room. But I'll give it a go. Still going to try this anyway... it'd be nice to have some of the comfier clothes at the start of the game ;) If you're interested, give me a ring over live.

Talos

Reaction score
If you need someone to exchange.... :)
BlackTalos

T_Zero

Reaction score
Still looking for someone to help me out on this. Thus far the problem's been coordinating a session. It'd probably have helped if I mentioned I'm in the Eastern US time zone. Sorry about that.

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
kool im on now so if you want to do it then im here :)

T_Zero

Reaction score
Is your LIVE account the same as your member name?

T_Zero

Reaction score
Evidently Xbox accounts and PC accounts can't game together, so anyone who's got F3 for the PC, I'm still looking for a partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.