• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Looking for Fable friends and to earn the cross-dim and long distance achievements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Nusquam

Reaction score
I usually do most of my gaming local but would like to play more online, (wanna make the most of my XBL gold). I just started Fable 3 and I cant put it down. At least one female friend would be cool so I can get the cross-dim and long distance achievements. I'll be on some during the weeknights, (Eastern time), but mostly Fri and Sat nights. I'm in no hurry to finish the game as I'm trying not let it suck away my life lol. (Just played all weekend and didn't anything else done...sigh). My name is my GT.

Viperjo

Reaction score
Mr Hightower could you help me too. Same situation. My gamertag is Lightofthedark7 and i have a male character.

Terri Ann Clarke

Reaction score
I can help out if you like i would like to get the online achievements to ^ ^ my gamer tag is DemonessRikiu91 and i have a female character

Rex Nusquam

Reaction score
>Terri, I tried to add you (by copy and paste) but it said that GT is invalid :(

Status
Not open for further replies.