• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Looking for The Love Sword and Arkwright's Flintlock

Christo

CryoDragon95
Reaction score
Hi everyone, i've got 48/50 weapons, and i've been through 4 saves, done all necessary demon doors, golden doors, silver chests, and weapon shops in each one, and i just can't seem to find these last two common ones :/. If anyone reliable and trustworthy can help me out and trade with me, that would be great :D.

As you probably can imagine i have spare weapons, but not very many. But if anyone is willing to trade these two weapons with me, and needs any of the following ones i have spare, take your pick of what ones and maybe we can sort out a trade :lol:.

The current spares i have are:

Thunderblade
Scythe's Warhammer
Bloodcraver
Defender of the Faith
Tanner's Glory
Hammer of Wilmagaddon
Really Sharp Pair of Scissors
The Equaliser
The Ice Maiden

My XBL name is CryoDragon95. Thanks alot ^_^.

****EDIT****

I have now been given The Love Sword, so all that i'm looking for now is Arkwright's Flintlock. Thanks alot for the player that gave me one of the sword i needed. Your generosity was really appreciated, you know who you are. :D

ug436

Reaction score
You willing to trust me and let me borrow some of the weapons I need to get the achievement, in return, I could give you more spares to have!