• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Looking for weapons

tyr

Reaction score
Well I'm looking for Thundraga and Chickenbane. Just tell me what you want in return for it and i'll see what I can do.

Game name is "Tyr Daechir"

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
i got them up for sale or trade them for elott pic

tyr

Reaction score
By sale do you mean for gold and if so how much, and what kind of picture?
Edit: I realized you meant Elliot's portrait and I don't have one cause I've a male character :(

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
well it female hero boyfirend and i sell for 3mil each

JKJessie.

Reaction score
UnholyKing, just thought I should tell you that it's spelt "Elliot", just telling you because I have seen quite a number of threads with you spelling it "eott pic" and just worried that people may not know what you mean and I really want you to get your portrait! :)

archer

Reaction score
i'm looking for a few hero weapons as im never able to morph them exactly the way i wish them to be now if anyone has these or can make them for me i am willing to pay for it. they are as follows;

HERO SWORD
arcane handle, organic body, black colour and grey or black smoke aura
HERO HAMMER
bone handle, angelic body or head (whichever way you wish to put it), black colour, and again grey or black smoke aura
HERO PISTOL
arcane handle,clockwork body,black colour, grey or black smoke aura
HERO RIFLE
ornate handle/stock, bone body, black colour, grey black smoke

ok thank you to anyone who can help meagain i dont quite know how to pay for this stuff but im sure you'll help me out with that
P.S if any of these morphs cant be applied to each other i.e arcane handle and clockwork body then please let me know thank you GT- ARCH3RZ CR4ZY