• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Luckiest Snipe Ever

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Luckiest Snipe Ever

Kind of Ridiculous :lol:

[youtube]8DswbM_rzCQ[/youtube]

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score
Re: Luckiest Snipe Ever

Yeah i saw this too on Bungie.net, I take it you're there a lot :p Pretty epic snipe. I didn't even think that was possible. So, what's your "First build location in Forge World?" I voted Alaska.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

Evan;411549 said:
Yeah i saw this too on Bungie.net, I take it you're there a lot :p Pretty epic snipe. I didn't even think that was possible. So, what's your "First build location in Forge World?" I voted Alaska.

i'm gonna try my hands at invasion first. i think that island would be a pretty sweet place to make the elites storm. just thinking about it takes me back to the truth and reconciliation campaign mission in Halo: CE :lol:

in any case, i'm excited to see what all the hot new community maps are in Reach. There are some tough condenders in it's predecessor for sure.

I GOT A LEGENDARY EDITION COMING IN THE MAIL
khjkj2.JPG

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score

That was ****ing epic.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

I hate to be "that guy", but, uh, fake. Its just to good to not be set up.

orion

soldier of the fallen
Reaction score

i will have to agree with TJ Griffin it does seem to be set up.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

TJ Griffin;411616 said:
I hate to be "that guy", but, uh, fake. Its just to good to not be set up.
fake how? o_O
the initial shot was all done in 1 take. besides, his game stats on Bnet are all in one take.
think what ya like, i think it's legit. it even got featured on site and i'm pretty sure Bungie would investigate a fan video before putting it up like that. :lol:

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

cheezMcNASTY;411618 said:
fake how? o_O
the initial shot was all done in 1 take. besides, his game stats on Bnet are all in one take.
think what ya like, i think it's legit. it even got featured on site and i'm pretty sure Bungie would investigate a fan video before putting it up like that. :lol:

1. He moves his scope right in on that spot like he knows they are there. Like he has practiced it before.
2. The 4 red team members are standing around, doing nothing, until they all suddenly line up as if on que.
3. The overall quality of the video is to good, no random chatter, nobody really seems to be surprised. Its like they where expecting it to happen.
4. He then goes and gets triple kill, again his targets are just standing there.
5 It reminds me of this video which has been proven to be staged.

I admit, it could be legit, but you can't really blame me for being suspicious.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

This is just a poor setup, easy to notice. You can trick the match system in order to meet your friends on purpose and make such videos. Secondly, the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare video linked above, it's an obvious staging, for obvious reasons.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

TJ Griffin;411625 said:
1. He moves his scope right in on that spot like he knows they are there. Like he has practiced it before.
2. The 4 red team members are standing around, doing nothing, until they all suddenly line up as if on que.
3. The overall quality of the video is to good, no random chatter, nobody really seems to be surprised. Its like they where expecting it to happen.
4. He then goes and gets triple kill, again his targets are just standing there.
5 It reminds me of this video which has been proven to be staged.

I admit, it could be legit, but you can't really blame me for being suspicious.

I'll have to agree with you, although people do usually stand around doing jack all like that. :lol: And I think there is no chatter because it was probably screen captured after it was put in the little film viewy thing in Halo.

And as much as that is a very common spot to aim, I seriously doubt he would take a shot like that at a wall and hope for a ricochet. No "MLG Pro" kid would do that.

And my GOD I hate those stupid names. "Fragtality". Kids with names like that should be smacked.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score

The kid in the COD video sounds like he just this minute had his umbilical cord removed. Both seem staged, but the halo one was more tasteful IMO.