• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Making a lot of money without glitching!!

N

NadiaSteel

Making a lot of money without glitching!!

I have seen several posts of players using the cheat of glitching to make lots of money when you can easily make thousands of golds in less than an hour by just trading. What I do is wait for the Blacksmith in Bowerstone to have a sale, and usually their sales last from 5 - 14 days. This gives you plenty of time to rack up some money. Once I buy as many weapons from the Blacksmith I go to Fairfax and sell them to the Weapon trader which buys it for more than the weapon is worth. If the sale goes on for days I just have the Fairfax weapon trader to follow me, it makes it easier to trade because then you don't have to search around Fairfax to find a weapon trader. After I sell them to the Fairfax weapon trader I have my character sleep for 24 hours, go back to the Blacksmith buy more weapons, walk up to Fairfax sell the weapons again. Rinse and repeat. I have made over 600k in less than an hour by doing this. I have managed to buy all of Albion and anything I need. I hope this helps those who do not want to cheat to get tons of money. Enjoy!

Casz146

The Crusher of Elements
Reaction score
Re: Making a lot of money without glitching!!

^Thanks! That's quite handy! Never really thought about that.

Cain

Reaction score

+rep+repfor that.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

wow, nice idea. I always sell any extra weapons I get in Fairfax Gardens, but for some reason I never thought of just buying weapons and selling them up there. Awesome find

Casz146

The Crusher of Elements
Reaction score

^ I actually felt quite stupid when I read this, I thought: "WHAT?! Is it that easy?! Damn!"

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

this is kinda how i made money in fable 1/tlc, but i used gems... and i stole things :D
you can still steal things in fable 2 but not good things like weapons, you might get 5* food from high class places but early in the game thous are hard to come by

Rheckameohs

A Pretty Cool Guy
Reaction score

Heh, I've never thought of doing it that way. I tried it just now and it works pretty well. I still prefer the glitching method, though. :p

Fabled Ravrn

Reaction score

When you're at the Bloodstone point of the game, you can go to any stores/stalls with weapons and sell to Fairfax traders =], I think so anyway.

Casz146

The Crusher of Elements
Reaction score

^But when you reach Bloodstone, you often already have a lot of gold.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Just tried this on my latest game...

Oakfield weapon stall had a 50% off sale, and the Bowerstone blacksmith had a 25% off sale, so I went between the 2. I also owned both of them, so I got another discount for that. I got 750,000 gold in 5 or 10 minutes...and I haven't even gotten to the spire yet. This trick really works!:D

SgtSmitty07

Reaction score

Yes, but still you can do the money glitch in less than 1 minute and if you already own all the property in Albion, you can make like 1,500,000 every time you do the glitch. That's more worth it than making over 600 k in an hour, compared to 1,500,000 in 2 minutes.

Casz146

The Crusher of Elements
Reaction score

^Yup, I used the glitch much more than this method.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

yes, but if you don't own much property, the glitch won't get you much money. don't get me wrong, I use the glitch on my main evil/corrpt character and get over 1.8 million from it since I own everything, but this method can help you actually get the money to buy everything

SgtSmitty07

Reaction score

yea, but what i did was i started off as a kid maxing out my blacksmithing, bought all of the stalls, then started to do the money glitch, building up my money and properties, until i had millions. That's all you need to do.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

SgtSmitty07

was it you who gave me the 999999999gold that one day?

along with the HRC and champion pistol/sword?

im like 80% shure that was you

A

Albion Hero

There's a much more efficient method of making money;
It goes as follows...

○ Stock up on master weapons, preferable two free-slotted ones. ○

○ Find a blacksmith that you own, one without a sale preferably.

○ Sell your shop.

○ Sell all your weapons to him, remember how much you sold your last weapon for.

○ Buy your shop back, along with all the weapons.

○ Check the difference between the two sales of the last weapon.

○ Most likely you would have made a huge amount per item.

Personally, I go around collecting huge amounts of two-slotted weapons, I currently have around two hundred or so melee and around three hundred ranged weapons. It takes around five minutes to sell them, and buying them back takes about five as well, but for me I make around five to ten million gold per buy and sell. So yeah, have fun.

Yours Truly;
- Albion Hero.

SgtSmitty07

Reaction score

I remember you Aions, but I don't remember giving you that much gold or the other stuff you said I gave you. I don't even think i've made that much gold myself. lol
But I definately do remember you. I think you're on my friend's list.

darkgardions

Reaction score

i did that trick exept i bought all the weapons from the old town stall then sold them to the bowerstone blacksmith and made hundreds of thousands of gold

Casz146

The Crusher of Elements
Reaction score

^good idea! you get a firm discount there, it's just a pity that my evil heroine destroyed old town...