• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Making Jack of Blades' Mask Removeable

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

As the title says, I am going to teach all you new modders and JOB Mask lovers how to make it removeable, make it sexier, and make your alignment move towards good. Lets begin!!

Requirements:
Fable Explorer

Section 1: Make It Removeable

Step 1: Open up Fable Explorer (duh!)

Step 2: Scroll down until you see OBJECT in the treeview, and hit the click the little + symbol beside OBJECT

JOBMRS1.jpg

Step 2:

With the menu open, scroll down to OBJECT_HERO_HAT_JOB_MASK (ID. #3504). Double click on it. a new window to the left will pop up. Then on the side it should have
another word that says Object. Click it. A new menu will appear.

JOBMRS2-1.jpg

Step 3:

With that menu open, there should be something that says "CAppearanceModifierDef". click the blue writing underneath it. A new window will appear. Now you should see a word on the left that says CAppearanceModifierDef. Click the + symbol next to it. A menu will extend from it. Then click on "DE8AFFE7 - Removable" A box will appear with a "0" in it on the right. Change that 0 to a 1.

JOBMRS3.jpg

Now you can take off the mask! If you want to make it sexier and bring your alignment up, keep all the menues open and read on

Section 2: Making It Sexier

Step 1:

With that menu on the left still up, click on "4A749B2 - Scariness". A new box will come up. In the box it will have a number that is 0.5. Change this to 0. ( or anything you want, just take a number and multiply it by 50 and that's how it will appear in-game)

JOBMRSS1.jpg

Step 2:

Now on the menu there should be something that says "F680549E - Attract Bonus". Click on it. A new box will appear with a number saying -0.5. Change this to whatever you desire. REMEMBER: The number you want in game is multiplied by 50.
JOBMRSS2-1.jpg

Now it's Uber Sexy! If that's what you wanted, then have fun. If not, keep the menu up and read further.

Section 3: Bring Your Alignment Up

Step 1:

In the menu, go to "658D2F15 - Alignment Modifier" and click it. A box will appear with a number saying -3. Change this to whatever desired. REMEMBER: The number in the box will be multiplied by 50 when it appears in the game.

JOBMRSSS1.jpg

Now you're done! Your mask will now be what you wanted.

If you don't understand this, you can download an already made up fmp here.

Any mistakes you find, please post and I will edit this post.

Hope you like it. Have fun with it! :D

Zquad

The Widowmaker
Reaction score
Re: Making Jack of Blades' Mask Removeable

Awsome mate. Thanks. ^^

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

lol! Man I should search both forums! I just wasted alot of time. Well I had nothing better to do when I wrote this, and it seems I've helped somebody :)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

+rep for talking the time to do this. Ive added 35 rep to you for this guide.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

:D Thank you!

K

Kusumura

Nice, job, really helped me ^_^. I didn't want to be ugly AND evil the rest of my days XD.

Syborg

Reaction score

Skotekal;107560 said:
lol! Man I should search both forums! I just wasted alot of time. Well I had nothing better to do when I wrote this, and it seems I've helped somebody :)

Skotekal, seems your guide was really helpful to other modders.
But ive been doing this couple times in the same way you are telling.:ninja:

Still not working lol.

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

Off topic from JoBs mask, but how do you actually PUT the items in your inventory.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah, what he said. Just some chest spawning should do. Unless you already have the mask, then you can take it off after you have done this.