• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Marry and xpose Lady Grey?

BriarRose_123

Elvira Grey
Reaction score
Marry and xpose Lady Grey?

Okay i married lady grey ad gave her diamonds and rubies and she sneered at me and when i gave her a black rose which she supposedly likes she said i treat her like dirt, eventually we divorced
Now whenever i talk to the guy at the holding cell he wont talk to me and whenever i talk to the dude in barrow fields b the demon door he says he doesnt expect help from me and how could i ave married dat woman. even though we are divorced

and when i talk to the sheriff he says he is soo happy that lady grey has taken on a hero as a husband ect

i dont understand i am ment to be divorced to her and whenever she sees me she says she hates me ect :wacko: so it is kinda obvious!!!

Can i still expose lady grey by going to the stables and flashing the lamp three times so amanda grey will pop up or wont it work because i was marries to her?

Archon'sRage

Reaction score
Re: Marry and xpose Lady Grey?

yes since you can actually get lady grey killed by making gaurds shoot crossbows at you but hit her instead and still do it, but normaly if you are married to lady grey you can't expose her but since your divorced it might work, wait till john doe comes, he'll answer your question. but save before and try it and see what happens

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

no.

and after you marry lady grey she becomes a normal person and hates black roses. the fact that she divorced you doesnt change anything. also, I think lady grey is the pickyest wife in the game and will divorce you faster than anyone else.

once I got really bored so I punched and kicked her in the bedroom for about an hour befor she was able to get up and divorce me.

jakdax

the legendary hero Hood
Reaction score

i have same advice as TJ griffin:cool:

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score

JohnDoe;290927 said:
I modded her to be of a different, enemy faction, so the guards and villagers would attack her.

Sweet++

lol! nice john.

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score

if you go to a previous save file you can prevent marrying her int he first place. Also its easy to get back to where you were because its a short game. And heads up after the quest to get her to marry you, never buy her black roses again. SHE HATES THEM!

seress

majo no messenger
Reaction score

I can't stand her. So I always expose her, or kill her myself using Ronok Axe in her modded bedroom after we married. :p

J

Jack of Blades|

You can't shag her so might as well expose her and become Mayor.

jwc2200

Reaction score

You can have sex with Lady Grey. This is unmodded.
Screenshot:
sexwithladygrey.jpg

seress

majo no messenger
Reaction score

Indeed. And it's not difficult. Just make sure your guy's in Legendary status when you marry her. Having high renown helps alot in all Albion marriages. :lol:

But remember what the guy from Oakvale said to the other 2 guys outside the Arena entrance? "We all know Lady Grey does it with everyone..."
Hrm... So, I think I'll pass. Expose her seems to be the choice for me. Now I feel sorry for losers like Thunder.

warischoy

Reaction score

the guy from oakvalle in front of the arena gave me a helmet.
lady grey prob has dual personallity because when i flirt she goes all happy but after five times she goes all retarded and tells me to get out. and i can't have it with lady grey.
she is weird. and ronak the axe sucks. i wish i never married her.
she doesn't even give me a cheap present like the solus greatsword.
my other wife from the guilde gave me countless of master axes.
where does she get the money from?

L

Lady_Gray

Oh bugger! You'd better not get my cover blown arseface! lol jk