• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Marvel or DC a heros choice?

L0ki

The Six Gun Caballero
Reaction score
to me wolverine was always the best marvel hero, i thought. he was enough of an unstoppable warpath that i enjoyed it, but it just made it all the more surprising when he was stopped somehow.

DC has batman... he was always my favorite. unlike wolverine, he could scare most of his opponents off just by revealing himself and glaring at them... yeah, i like the darker and angrier heroes.

overall though, marvel takes the cake. spiderman has to be the best overall hero to date. the most dimension and humanity of any superhero to date. though i love wolverine, i acknowledge spidey as #1.
i may love Radiohead, but i would never dispute the beatles.
I dispute the Beatles.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
to me wolverine was always the best marvel hero, i thought. he was enough of an unstoppable warpath that i enjoyed it, but it just made it all the more surprising when he was stopped somehow.

DC has batman... he was always my favorite. unlike wolverine, he could scare most of his opponents off just by revealing himself and glaring at them... yeah, i like the darker and angrier heroes.

overall though, marvel takes the cake. spiderman has to be the best overall hero to date. the most dimension and humanity of any superhero to date. though i love wolverine, i acknowledge spidey as #1.
i may love Radiohead, but i would never dispute the beatles.

Hahaha man, you stole my opinion.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
i dont think alot of ppl here read comic books :p

I have quite a large collection, mostly Marvel and DC 2000, I used to have some Batman comics dunno where they went though.

But for my favourite I'd have to say Marvel's The Incredible Hulk

Because he's so badass and has infinite strength I mean come on he battered the Sentry and can hold up against Thor. Planet Hulk & World War Hulk are some awesome Series anyone who hasn't read em should.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
The Bat don't got superpowers all he needs is his belt and a mancave lika real Hero.

...Well and billions of dollars of course

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Marvel's The Incredible Hulk

Because he's so badass and has infinite strength I mean come on he battered the Sentry and can hold up against Thor. Planet Hulk & World War Hulk are some awesome Series anyone who hasn't read em should.

I think The Hulk is a pretty cool guy, he gets mad and smashes things and doesn't afraid of anything.

Also, if he wants to masturbate in public there aint nothing you can do to stop him.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
I think the only time I've liked DC is when Superman head butts some fools, and flash ran around the world to create a sonic boom when he punched Lex luger. Also the new batman films and batman returns(but only for Michelle Pfeiffer in leather)

Currently looking forward to Anne Hathaway to be the new Catwoman.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
i take offense to that. i happen to be the proud owner of a flaming carrot #1.
Me and my friend together have several thousand dollars in comics combined. Many first issues and some very old ones. I can't remember all of them because they are stashed in my closet under a mountain of junk. I have Supermans, Hulks, Wolverine and The Weapon X, Turok and many many others I can't remember right now. They are all mint condition and most of the issue # 1's have never been opened. I'm sure opened one's are worth less but they are very very old and can fetch a pretty penny.

We were going to bid them and split the money 50/50 and act it as a scolarship but we got sidetracked and never got around to it. Next semester I'm moving in with him and we we're thinking about getting a flatscreen because the 3D's made them next to nothing but we want to save them or the money incase we'd need it for emergencies or something.

CLOAKD DRAGGON

Reaction score
Me and my friend together have several thousand dollars in comics combined. Many first issues and some very old ones. I can't remember all of them because they are stashed in my closet under a mountain of junk. I have Supermans, Hulks, Wolverine and The Weapon X, Turok and many many others I can't remember right now. They are all mint condition and most of the issue # 1's have never been opened. I'm sure opened one's are worth less but they are very very old and can fetch a pretty penny.

We were going to bid them and split the money 50/50 and act it as a scolarship but we got sidetracked and never got around to it. Next semester I'm moving in with him and we we're thinking about getting a flatscreen because the 3D's made them next to nothing but we want to save them or the money incase we'd need it for emergencies or something.
I wished that i knew you in person because i LOVE old comics

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
^They're a real treasure I feel kinda bad because I like comics but I'm not a dedicated fan or a true admirer but that's good because if I do sell them then I can make sure they can get a nice home.

CLOAKD DRAGGON

Reaction score
Your best bet is to get the ones that you're selling grade and put them on ebay. They fetch about 10to 100 times more on ebay graded.

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
DC can't beat Marvel with only (what I feel are) two decent heroes (Batman and Superman), whereas Marvel has the likes of Spiderman, the X-Men, the Fantastoc Four, the Hulk etc... You can't compare the two brands! I thought Green Lantern may help turn the tide, but the movie fell short.

As for favourite character, no one can disagree with how awesome DEADPOOL is...