• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 DLC Coming Back for a Limited Time

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 DLC Coming Back for a Limited Time

Abruptly taken off the marketplace with no warning back in January after less than three months in existence, the Character Pack that adds an extra 250 gamerscore will be returning to the marketplace through the end of the 2010 calendar year, as confirmed by an admin on the MUA2 forums. She also confirmed that they will not be putting out a "Gold Edition" of the game that will include the extra DLC on disc as they did with MUA1, so this will be the final chance at these DLC achievements. Stay tuned for another news post when the content is officially available, and be sure to grab it before the year is out if you want to get your 1250 in MUA2.

"So here is the news - and this is part of what was keeping me super busy behind the scenes - we did it! We made our case (your fan support helped), begged, pleaded, cajoled and didn’t give up and were able to convince the ‘powers that be’ to bring MUA2 DLC back!! This is really happening. And you are the FIRST to know.

In terms of timing, now that it’s been approved, we need to coordinate to get this back up on Xbox Live and PSN. I am hoping we can get this up on XBL before the 4th of July but that might be wishful thinking - we are trying. As soon as I know definite timing, I will let you know.

And this is important - I want to make sure this is super clear from the beginning - all good things must come to an end and we are only allowed to have the MUA2 DLC back up through the end of 2010. So there will be about a 6 month window to download the content again, and then it will be gone for good. It’s not a strategy and not our choice, this is just what is allowed so I’m giving you all the advance notice I can.
On other questions… there’s not going to be a Gold Edition, but we are able to get the DLC content back via XBL and PSN."

Full Article Here.