• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Meet-up for Xbox LIVE marriage!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
Planning to get married over Xbox LIVE and not willing to settle for whatever dude you run into? Use this thread to meet other players who want to marry. So yeah, go ahead.

P.S. Assuming this thread is useful to anyone (more likely once the game is out), thanks to Crazy_Mike1991 for telling me to do this thread. He probably didn't think I would do it. lol

Danyn

Pokegirl
Reaction score
i hope there be same-sex marriage hehe ^^"

Grymm

Lorenzo Von Matterhorn
Reaction score
I may consider it (achievement whore for this game)... it depends on whether a good friend of mine get's the game or not, we've made the deal to go for the marriage and family achievements... she's not sure about the business partners one though *confused face*... so I'd possibly be down for a "business partnership" if anyone wants one

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
I may consider it (achievement whore for this game)... it depends on whether a good friend of mine get's the game or not, we've made the deal to go for the marriage and family achievements... she's not sure about the business partners one though *confused face*... so I'd possibly be down for a "business partnership" if anyone wants one

I don't know exactly what you can do with a business partnership, but unless something comes up, I'm in.

Grymm

Lorenzo Von Matterhorn
Reaction score
I don't know exactly what you can do with a business partnership, but unless something comes up, I'm in.
business partnership is when you join your treasury with another play, to financially benefit both yourself, and them, also adoption is available for those in a business partnership.

that is what I've been led to believe what a business partnership is

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
business partnership is when you join your treasury with another play, to financially benefit both yourself, and them, also adoption is available for those in a business partnership.

that is what I've been led to believe what a business partnership is

So... basically, it's a workaround for gay marriage?

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
pretty much *laughs*... they added it for that I assume
Won't that be frowned upon by my wife? If not, I could do it (as long as you don't steal all "our" money). :p

Lauciian

Reaction score
ROFL Adoption, for "domestic partnership." ... Wait, hey. That's actually kinda forward thinking, for a game. lol Count me in. I ain't birthin' no carpet crawlers. Maybe I'll adopt a prostitute's little orphan child, and raise it to be a personal slave of mine to do my evil bidding... Oh-ho! The possibilities with this... *hand-over-fist*

Grymm

Lorenzo Von Matterhorn
Reaction score
Won't that be frowned upon by my wife? If not, I could do it (as long as you don't steal all "our" money). :p
I doubt I'd steal all the money... no point except to make yourself temporarily better off

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
I doubt I'd steal all the money... no point except to make yourself temporarily better off
Also a good way to get your hands cut off and force-fed to you. Do you want me to do that (even though I'm good)? x)

Grymm

Lorenzo Von Matterhorn
Reaction score
Also a good way to get your hands cut off and force-fed to you. Do you want me to do that (even though I'm good)? x)
hmm... I'd rather not... it seems a little "excessive"

poopdogy

grey-palidin
Reaction score
do i really have to go to couples therapy today !!!!

Elisha

Reaction score
I have been looking for a good husband, Good or Neutral since im going to be neutral :p I would like to go on alot of quests, Own all properties and have fun really :p Hahaa :)

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
I have been looking for a good husband, Good or Neutral since im going to be neutral :p I would like to go on alot of quests, Own all properties and have fun really :p Hahaa :)

I'll be good, but I still need to find out exactly what personality Elise has before I simply dismiss here. What if she's perfect? x) On the other hand, she could be an uptight, posh, smug bastard who spits on anyone who's not rich... I wouldn't want someone like that. :O

Elisha

Reaction score
I know what you mean :p
Elliot may be a dreamy dude <3
He may be a stupid stroppy Shemale who is scared of Bandits pffffft

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
I know what you mean :p
Elliot may be a dreamy dude <3
He may be a stupid stroppy Shemale who is scared of Bandits pffffft
He sure looks like it. And Elise has a pretty name (and really, a pretty face :p) but she looks like she might just be a b*tch. :<

Elisha

Reaction score
Hahaa Yeah! :p Well I may be available, But no bigamy :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.