• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mercenaries II, Delayed...

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Mercenaries II, Delayed...

Multi-Platform
------------------------------------------------
80164384643cf4b3d89mfr9.jpg

"Mercenaries II is an explosive open-world action game set in a massive, highly reactive, war-torn world." - Pandemic

CVG News said:
cvgts4.gif

Pandemic's Mercenaries 2: World in Flames is to miss its 2007 release and has been pushed into next year, CVG has learned.

An official reason for the delay has not yet emerged from the mouth of the game's publisher, EA.

Mercenaries 2 is in development for PC, Xbox 360, PS3 and PS2 and, after Pandemic's success with the first game, we're hoping for an impressive action experience from the follow-up.

The game, says Pandemic, "is an explosive open-world action game set in a massive, highly reactive, war-torn world". The storyline revolves around a power-hungry tyrant who "messes with Venezuela's oil supply, sparking an invasion that turns the country into a warzone."

A real shame, as this looks to be a really good game. But it's more than likely delayed due to the heavy game traffic this holiday season, so they're delaying it to help it gain attention, once the game traffic has gone down.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Mercenaries II, Delayed...

Gikoku;131377 said:

Multi-Platform
80164384643cf4b3d89mfr9.jpg

"Mercenaries II is an explosive open-world action game set in a massive, highly reactive, war-torn world." - Pandemic

A real shame, as this looks to be a really good game. But it's more than likely delayed due to the heavy game traffic this holiday season, so they're delaying it to help it gain attention, once the game traffic has gone down.

I was going to report on this earlier +rep for getting there before me (by the way PS3 is in your quote twice) ;)

Plenty of good games out this year now, im glad some are pushed back to next year.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;131380 said:
I was going to report on this earlier +rep for getting there before me (by the way PS3 is in your quote twice) ;)

Plenty of good games out this year now, im glad some are pushed back to next year.

Oops, yeah..it's supposed to be PS2, not another PS3, thanks for spotting that bro. And yeah, alot of nice games are being pushed to next year due to all this game traffic, but i'm also glad about it as it gives those games a better chance to get noticed, rather than jumping up and down (hoping to get noticed) in a huge crowd.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

NNNOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Skotekal;132159 said:
NNNOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Plenty this year to keep you occupied if you have a 360 anyway so...