• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Metroid Prime sig!

Rano

Legend
Reaction score
Metroid Prime sig!

Latest one :) text didn't look good so I didn't add it.

faxyyt.png

Your thoughts?

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: Metroid Prime sig!

Nobody commented?

I like it, a bit too chaotic but the choice of using the render's colors was a good one. Not liking the borders however (I usually never like them), I personally stay away from text these days but this one bothers me from the lack of knowing how it looks with text.

Rano

Legend
Reaction score

Gikoku Harakami;425873 said:
Nobody commented?

I like it, a bit too chaotic but the choice of using the render's colors was a good one. Not liking the borders however (I usually never like them), I personally stay away from text these days but this one bothers me from the lack of knowing how it looks with text.

Thanks for the comment and I lolled at this part "I personally stay away from text these days but this one bothers me from the lack of knowing how it looks with text." :p I do like borders actually for me it gives a finished feeling.. And in sigbattle #21 is a version with text. ;)

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

I think I used that render once, or one like it. But unlike Scotty. :p I like the border. ^_^

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

Well done Rano. I have to agree about the borders, yeah. In this case, it might've looked much better setting it to soft light or overlay. Having it as it is ATM is turning away 'concentration' on the focal and instead, toward the borders.

Good one, nonetheless.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Is the render full? Cause you could always move samus "gun" to the top So that it's above the border, bringing more foxus to her.

Edit: Heres mine , though it was the same, but her position is a little differen't..
Any constructive critism on mine?

Untitled-1copy-22-1.png

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Rano;425928 said:
Thanks for the comment and I lolled at this part "I personally stay away from text these days but this one bothers me from the lack of knowing how it looks with text." :p I do like borders actually for me it gives a finished feeling.. And in sigbattle #21 is a version with text. ;)

Not sure how that was funny. Took a look in #21 and that text placement wasn't what I had in mind, I was thinking more of a small amount of typography near her left shoulder.

§ephiroxa§;426075 said:
Is the render full? Cause you could always move samus "gun" to the top So that it's above the border, bringing more foxus to her.

Edit: Heres mine , though it was the same, but her position is a little differen't..
Any constructive critism on mine?

Untitled-1copy-22-1.png

Everything doesn't come together (lack of blending), and it doesn't look finished. Questionable borders.

Rano

Legend
Reaction score

Gikoku Harakami;426085 said:
Not sure how that was funny. Took a look in #21 and that text placement wasn't what I had in mind, I was thinking more of a small amount of typography near her left shoulder.

Everything doesn't come together (lack of blending), and it doesn't look finished. Questionable borders.

I meant funny in a positive way. And I'll see how it would be if I do the text which you said. (I'm horrible at text placement and choice. :blush: