• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Microsoft Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael0100101

Reaction score
I want to get some of that new stuff, like the dye, but I don't feel like buying 20 dollards worth of microsoft points. I've heard there are 800 point cards but I cant find a store that carries them. Does anyone know of any American stores that have them?

A. Gamer

Reaction score
I don't think the stores have them any more.

But, I can sell you Miscrosoft Point codes, in increments of $1 per 100 MSP code, if you just need a few.

I know I am relatively new to this forum, but I have been trading MSP/XBL for content codes (or for PayPal) over at CheapAssGamer for a while (my feedback page). Message me here or over at CAG if you are interested.

Unlike most promo codes, these are not zoned (i.e. work anywhere) and don't expire (neither the codes nor the actual MSP).

onwingsoflead

Reaction score
You can buy MS point cards here in Australia, I don't see why you wouldn't be able too in America.

A. Gamer

Reaction score
You can buy MS point cards here in Australia, I don't see why you wouldn't be able too in America.
You cannot buy them in small increments, like the 800 MSP cards they used to sell a while back.

He doesn't want to spend $20 (and get 1600 points - the minimum amount in stores here now) since he only needs a small amount (i.e. 80 MSP for the Dye Pack).

EDIT: just realized you can purchase as little as 400 MSP ($4.99) directly into your account on the xbox.com web site (probably via the dashboard, too).

Status
Not open for further replies.