• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mighty Morphing Hero Wings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mlaar

Reaction score
First of all I apologize if thier is a thread on this but my use of the search thread came up with all sorts of weird and funky things which didnt seem relevant i.e men with 17 times a day erec..... whilst eating bbq sauce chicken wings!!!

As we all know as your hero progresses through the game he/she changes and during combat his inner personality has the chance to come to light, now I personally had no problem with the character growing wimpy little horns to prove how evil they were but come on wings!! wtf! why??? how on earth do they represent the evil/purity of my inner being, not only do they look imho a bit camp but well they make me feel like the devs played around with oriental style mmo's grr.. sure make my tatts flare up an eerie red showing my corruptness but sheesh not some poncy looking wings!! guess i'll end up running around bowerstone holding another mans hands singing "I believe I can fly" with my wings out for all to behold..

Surely they could have represented how evil/good we were in some other way <sighs>

Ahh well thats my opinion on wings but whats your opinion?

sirsimon

Reaction score
I like the wings, they are something new and cool in my opinion. Plus the size of the wings makes you look tougher and more menacing.
The wings are symbolic in showing the number of followers you have, so not only are they for morality measurement, but to show how many are following your lead

poopdogy

grey-palidin
Reaction score
i heard somewhere that the wings in a fight help you kick butt better and tha it helps with sertain expressions

Quecken

Reaction score
I have no problem with the wings. And they're not always there, are they? Only in certain combat situations and such. Or am I wrong?

poopdogy

grey-palidin
Reaction score
I have no problem with the wings. And they're not always there, are they? Only in certain combat situations and such. Or am I wrong?

you might be right on it being sertain :p

Robmokron

Troll Hunter
Reaction score
I honestly think its to replace normal evil and good morphing so you don't have to constantly look good or evil. Its a toggle

Mlaar

Reaction score
I honestly think its to replace normal evil and good morphing so you don't have to constantly look good or evil. Its a toggle

Now If its a toggle I wouldnt be as against it as I wouldnt need to see it in game (here's hoping) but of the clips ive seen with wings involved,
one had the hero out walking through town holding someones hand (no sign of combat anywhere) and the second clip showed a normal hero fighting then halfway through he hits a finishing move and he morphs (didnt seem to be any break in the flow of combat on activating the morph if its a toggle)

Robmokron

Troll Hunter
Reaction score
In a video pm says you press up on the dpad or just a push of a button

Erika

Reaction score
is im right, you can hide the wings.
and i like the wings. infact when i played fable 2 wings was the first think i wonted once i saw the halo.
now that halo is just annoing! and you couldent even hide it in fable 2
unless you wona were a weard hat make it look like it apeart of the hat XD
i hated the halo.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
i wouldn't worry about it too much. this video cleared up any misconceptions i had about the wings.

Drew2686

Nap time is before pants time.
Reaction score
You're terrible, cheez. Funny part is I remember watching that episode on tv. Hooray for remakes!

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score
I'm dissapointed to see that the horns are also fake and not visible all the time.

The Emancipator

Emancipation
Reaction score
well i like the wings im goin to have angel wings and when they come out to smite logan with my morphed axe that i morphed just to kill logan with it im goin to take a pic of it and your goin to be like dam thats cool im sure there will be someone that does and evil version to haha to much fun ive got it all planned

Armondo Buddy

Reaction score
I shall look AMAZING with my wings, they'll match everything else I wear/look like in the game. I'm going to use will alot and get old, then die my har/facial hair white, get some nice robes (If there are any) and die them white, I'll be a regular old wizard, and the FWOOCHA in the middle of a fight while I'm casting a lightning spell my wings will fan out!

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score
I think wings are gay.

So are Will Spells.

I actually hate all magic fantasy crap.

Izzy Stizzlebonk

ฉันรักคุกกี้.
Reaction score
I love the idea of wings on my hero. 'Cause I'm so fly.

Status
Not open for further replies.