• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

MLB playoffs.

• Thread starter Darkside Hazuki
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Darkside Hazuki

MLB playoffs.

So the playoffs start today. Anyone here who's interested in baseball, who's your pick to win it all?

Yankees are my bet. There's no getting past them this year. If I end up being wrong, which, based on my luck, I will be... Maybe the Mets, although Pedro Martinez won't be pitching.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: MLB playoffs.

Being a Swede - I know nothing of Baseball or such. But since you are hoping for the Yankees, I'll do too! Besides, Orange County Choppers made them an awsome bike on their show on Discovery Channel!

:thumbsup:

P

Poppycock

i hate baseball...but yea just for you darkside GO YANKEES!

D

Darkside Hazuki

Heh. That's nice of you guys. Most people wouldn't put in a "but go [your team] if you like them" sort of thing, if they don't like the sport. Thanks.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

It's not a matter of not liking the sport really - more a matter of total lack of anything related to the sport.

Though I do recall that I've actually played a game of baseball once in my PE class.:lol:

P

Poppycock

yea and its pretty much a "ur good or you suck" game and theres no like moderate good so eveyone thinks u suck

Eclipse

The Legend
Reaction score

the yankees kick ass they have a couple of possible hall of famers in there lineup

Status
Not open for further replies.