• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mod requests

E

elchos

Re: Mod requests

First of all, thanks for this opportunity to ask for something i would like to have in my fable game. I have the tlc for pc in spanish, ‘couse i’m spanish. There are some things i would like and i know most of them (maybe all) couldn’t be done (i’m pessimistic, i know it) but thanx in any case.

The first thing is to change the texture of some male npc’s of the towns. I would like to marry my player with a man (just ‘couse it is possible), but not to the old or ugly men there are in the game. Why aren’t any young guy like the player?

I would like to have a suit more tight to the body (not like the enourmous armors that are in the game) but with a high protection (shoes and gloves included). Could it be posible to create a hood that had attached a cape( just as a hat clothe independently of the shirt clothe) without it hides his face (i don’t like the effect of the hoods wich hide the eyes of the hero)?

And the last thing would be a apecial sword for one hand: i would like it with a wavy blade like the soulreaver blade of the legacy of kain series, but a bit more wavy. And the grip might be like a dragon with semi-extended wings so that you grasp the sword by the neck of the dragon, being the wavy blade the bottom side of the dragon body.

Just another question about weapons, could it be possible that the hero uses two long knives instead of a sword?

That’s all, that’s not little. I hope i’ve made me understandable and i really want to thanx for reading my requests although it cannot be possible. Thanx very much.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Mmm the soul reaver idea is a nice request. I'd like to see that happen too.

index.jpg

S

starkiller

hi there can u make a fmp that let me play as thunder with animations and all i have tried modding it but its to tricky for hope you can?

M

Marcopolo

i could but i think that woudl qualify as a complex mod, and, as i stated in the first post, i'd rather not do those, sorry

you can download the thunder amour mod though

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;77285 said:
I wish I could have spartan Armor. :lol:

I came up with this just for you Markie...

spartanface.jpg

spartanarms.jpg

spartanchest.jpg

Pretty freaking ripped huh?

spartanback.jpg

spartanlegs.jpg

Sorry if it's not what you expected...

And sorry if I offended anyone in this post, I just thought it would be nifty...

E

Enzo Dragon

I'd like to see someone put Twilight Princess' Master Sword in game. This will probably end up being me, since I've got the models and most dudes do not.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Enzo Dragon;82617 said:
I'd like to see someone put Twilight Princess' Master Sword in game. This will probably end up being me, since I've got the models and most dudes do not.

:thumbsup: We just got that game last night. I finished the first Light Temple. :D and saved. I'm ganna be playing that a lot. :p

I'd like to see both the master sword and Soul Reaver. :lol: That'd be sweet.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

That is complete rejection... I need to be more VIBRANT AND NOTICEABLE.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

droded;82724 said:
That is complete rejection... I need to be moreVIBRANT AND NOTICEABLE.

It's not rejection. I haven't gotten to try them out yet to let you know I don't have fable on this computer. So sorry to make you feel ignored. :unsure: :O :D

suffering

Reaction score

since i only have xbox version. can you screenshot yourself playing as an earth troll or have the 'skeleton'. like the thread with fableguy as a kid turned into thunder

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

suffering;82732 said:
since i only have xbox version. can you screenshot yourself playing as an earth troll or have the 'skeleton'. like the thread with fableguy as a kid turned into thunder

Seriously why doesn't anyone remember me? :'(

suffering

Reaction score

lol i remember you. im just a sleepy guy

M

Mr_Smile

hey can you make a mod who you got a pirate hat Eye thingy in same and a schmitar ? plz

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Mr_Smile;84241 said:
hey can you make a mod who you got a pirate hat Eye thingy in same and a schmitar ? plz
Um, you don't need someone to make you a mod for the scimitar. You could just easily Spawn it in a chest.

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

ive got an idea for a mod, duel wielding knives that attack differently ..if its possible lol

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

andythegill;84865 said:
ive got an idea for a mod, duel wielding knives that attack differently ..if its possible lol

It's not. ;)

T

thelivinghomer

recently ive boughten a xbox 360 controller for my roms. so i was wonderin if there was a mod that let me use the controller to play the game instead of a mouse and keyboard. if there is or someone is going to make one, please email me at [email protected] and under the subject put fable modding pleaz and thnx :)

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

heres the thing about my charecter when he was a normal hero the modded weapon i made (looks like a dreadwigs weapon but black) the bottem blade sticks in his back but when hes jack of blades only the top blades showing and its up his ... ****
sort of off topic but pleaseeee someone help fix it

wings would be good they wouldent have to move or anything and this could help
Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene: Definition Editing => wings?

OldBoy

Reaction score

andythegill;85026 said:
heres the thing about my charecter when he was a normal hero the modded weapon i made (looks like a dreadwigs weapon but black) the bottem blade sticks in his back but when hes jack of blades only the top blades showing and its up his ... ****
sort of off topic but pleaseeee someone help fix it

1. Open up FE
2. Under OBJECT go to OBJECT_SWORD_OF_AEONS (Number 5526) and open it.
3. Open the CDefs
3. Scroll down untill you see CWeaponDef
4. Open the link to view it
5. Find control byte 9151B4EC (with the words "Link is used with bow" or "Quiver Object" depending on the def.xml you have).
6. Change it's value from -1 to 0
7. Click 'Save changes' and 'Actions' and 'Save Mods and run Fable'