• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mod requests

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Mod requests

HodgePodge;93493 said:
Actually, Ailia over at FABLETLCMOD: Making our own destiny... is working on something similar.

I know. But right now it's not possible. The hero can hold two weapons, but he doesn't have the animation for swinging them. I've have tried experimenting with this personally.

D

deathbybacon

Marcopolo, do you know if you can tell me how to increase/decrease a weapons size??

MattiFS

The Hero of Time
Reaction score

Mod Fanatic;91847 said:
Could you try to make links tunic? I have the master sword and I'm trying to make my hero look just like Link^_^
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m111/ssjluigi/LOZ-Link.jpg

1: How did you get the sword into the game, (i know how to place chests and put stuff in them but not get external weapons in it) and 2: can some one make a mod so that you have the Hylian shield and the master sword equipped if possible please?

MattiFS

The Hero of Time
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;84905 said:
andythegill;84865 said:
ive got an idea for a mod, duel wielding knives that attack differently ..if its possible lol
It's not. ;)

I'm new to this but couldn't some one just use the movement things from a different game (like KotOR)?

EDIT:
Mod Fanatic;91847 said:
Could you try to make links tunic? I have the master sword and I'm trying to make my hero look just like Link^_^
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m111/ssjluigi/LOZ-Link.jpg

that would go great with the master sword, could someone make a Hylian shield that is used when the master sword is? that would be cool.

H

HodgePodge

Shields can't be used. They can be held if you're good enough at modding, but they can't actually be used. ;)

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

Vergil's cloths off of devil may cry 3 it would look awesome, if u need photos just search on Google something like dmc3 vergil

MattiFS

The Hero of Time
Reaction score
HodgePodge;94970 said:
Shields can't be used. They can be held if you're good enough at modding, but they can't actually be used. ;)

Sorry, by used i meant its just there lol, maybe even go on his back when you unequip the sword. Another good mod would be links bow (4 diff bows, 1 for normal arrows and 3 for magic) or his magaton hammer from ocarina of time

HodgePodge;94970 said:

Oh yeah, thats what i meant, another good mod would be Links bow (but make four of them, one for each type of arrow he gets)

runeblade265

Ultramarine Force Command
Reaction score

how about halo spartan armor that would be nice

N

Ninja Mage

What about the master sword from legend of zelda

H

HodgePodge

I'm afraid all those would qualify as "complex" mods.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Hahaha I found it funny...

thearthur

Reaction score

i'd like a mod that u could go to the arenaand fight whenever u like, that it's not a quest just for fun and gold. then u can make tons of cash!

R

ruler_of_albion

awsome job on the balverine hero great stuff. think you could make a hobbe hero?

OldBoy

Reaction score

ruler_of_albion;106307 said:
awsome job on the balverine hero great stuff. think you could make a hobbe hero?

Look in my sig. :cool:

A

anathema

If you're still doing request, how about Sephiroth's sword or God of War Kratos' Blades of Chaos or Artemis blade?

Sephiroth:

Blades of Chaos (not actual BoC but the ones you get after you beat Ares, can't remember the names, it's been ages since i've last played GoW):

Blade of Artemis (it's the only one I could find, bit vague sorry-> purple blade: