• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mod requests

H

HodgePodge

Re: Mod requests

Well, for one, I absolutely refuse to make anything related to Final Fantasy. That's almost as bad as having Spartan Armor. As for Kratos' blade, do a search at FABLETLCMOD: Making our own destiny.... I think someone already made it. And for the blade of Artemis, find me a better pic and I'll see what I can do ;)

J

Johnsack2001

Well I think I have a simple request. How about a set of cat ears. like these..
Catgirl.jpg

if it could be a helmet or just added to the pudding basin. would be incredibly wonderful.

Or added like devil horns but for good people only.

C

Collector

Nostros armor and sword (one handed, not heavy) would be nice =D

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

suffering;82732 said:
since i only have xbox version. can you screenshot yourself playing as an earth troll or have the 'skeleton'. like the thread with fableguy as a kid turned into thunder

I'm not sure what' you're asking. And this thread is about 3 months old pay attention to dates ;)

J

Johnsack2001

Ok so I got a directx version of what Im doing:w00t: but it of course it doesnt show up in fableo_O which is why I ask this HELP!!!

H

halarindis

is there anyway to put capes in the game and if there is can you put some capes in the game?

morerunes

Probably Not Corrupted
Reaction score

It is possible, but very hard. I can't do it right this moment though

Johnsack2001;137124 said:
Ok so I got a directx version of what Im doing:w00t: but it of course it doesnt show up in fableo_O which is why I ask this HELP!!!

did you give it a texture in FE?

rindai

Vorpal Fatality
Reaction score
Re:Magic Armor

magicarmor.png
could you make the magic armor from Zelda: Twilight Princess? If so i would be really happy. Here is a pic of it

B

btp4

a mod to make barrow fields or the oakvale memorial place filled with monsters like the dragon at the end of tlc and such, would b cool, and so u could fight them an all

XeroXz

Reaction score

how about some daggers dont have any of those yet do we?:ninja: