• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Monday Night Weapons Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faye

The Bandit Beauty
Reaction score
I managed to get my Fable 3 copy for tonight so im taking this opportunity to do a giveaway I promised in my earlier topic. All you have to do is leave below what weapons you need and to notify me you will add me on live with your GT. I will only trade to people who do this and all I ask for in return is a like vote on my profile. I will be online 9pm untill 3am GMT.

Recycled Human

Reaction score
I think you guys are awesome for doing this. I asked Jericho for help but he's really busy lately and I don't want to impose. I still need this achievement and if your willing to help I'll definitely give you the positive feedback you deserve!

GT : recycled human

Weapons needed :

Jack’s Hammer
The Tenderiser
The Swinging Sword
Thunderblade
Dragonstomper .48
Simmon’s Shotgun
The Equaliser

Faye

The Bandit Beauty
Reaction score
I think you guys are awesome for doing this. I asked Jericho for help but he's really busy lately and I don't want to impose. I still need this achievement and if your willing to help I'll definitely give you the positive feedback you deserve!

GT : recycled human

Weapons needed :

Jack’s Hammer
The Tenderiser
The Swinging Sword
Thunderblade
Dragonstomper .48
Simmon’s Shotgun
The Equaliser

Sure np Ill add you and as soon as we are online at the same time I will had you the weps you need ^_^

jbaldus

Reaction score
Hey there so I'm still in need of this achievement and I'm also willing to give you positive feedback in return!

I have 42/50 weapons. I'm missing:
Beadle's Cutlass
The Swing Sword
Hammer of Wilmageddon
Jack's Hammer
Bloodcraver
Arkwright's Flintlock
Marksman 500
Skorms Justice

GT: XxMajorPaynexX

Thanks again. :)

Joostan

Reaction score
I need alot srry for the greed
Sword:
Thunderblade
Beadles Cutlass

Hammers:
Hammer of Evil(Wilmamegdon?)
Jack's Hammer

Pistols:
Dragonstomper .48
Briar's Blaster
Bloodcraver
Tee killer Shooter

Rifles:
Sandgoose
Skorm's justice
The Equalizer
Simmon's Shotgun
Arkwright's Flintock
Marksman 500
GT:
IXWIDOW MAKERXI

Faye

The Bandit Beauty
Reaction score
I need alot srry for the greed
Sword:
Thunderblade
Beadles Cutlass

Hammers:
Hammer of Evil(Wilmamegdon?)
Jack's Hammer

Pistols:
Dragonstomper .48
Briar's Blaster
Bloodcraver
Tee killer Shooter

Rifles:
Sandgoose
Skorm's justice
The Equalizer
Simmon's Shotgun
Arkwright's Flintock
Marksman 500
GT:
IXWIDOW MAKERXI

Bit late replying its tuesday but I will help you Ill add you and we will trade. Marksman 500 isn't out in game yet maybe it will be in the new dlc coming out today

Faye

The Bandit Beauty
Reaction score
Monday night giveaway is now closed. I will do another one in a few days maybe or the start of next week with the dlc items included

Faye

The Bandit Beauty
Reaction score
Hey there so I'm still in need of this achievement and I'm also willing to give you positive feedback in return!

I have 42/50 weapons. I'm missing:
Beadle's Cutlass
The Swing Sword
Hammer of Wilmageddon
Jack's Hammer
Bloodcraver
Arkwright's Flintlock
Marksman 500
Skorms Justice

GT: XxMajorPaynexX

Thanks again. :)

sorry I never seen your post yeah ill help you out ill add you and we will trade

gokuman33

Reaction score
i need

Beadle's Cutlass
The Swing Sword
Hammer of Wilmageddon
Jack's Hammer
Bloodcraver
Arkwright's Flintlock
Marksman 500
Skorms Justice

GT:chrisjchew123

Faye

The Bandit Beauty
Reaction score
i need

Beadle's Cutlass
The Swing Sword
Hammer of Wilmageddon
Jack's Hammer
Bloodcraver
Arkwright's Flintlock
Marksman 500
Skorms Justice

GT:chrisjchew123

Ill help you but i'm having a few problems atm my game keeps crashing and i can't save so i will sort out that problem first in the next day or two then ill give you the weps I don't wanna mess up anyones games if mine is broke

Faye

The Bandit Beauty
Reaction score
This thread is now CLOSED I will do another giveaway on saturday

Norman

Reaction score
Aw... i'm sorry to hear that. I had the same problem and had to restart a new character due to constant freezing / crashing. I hope it's not the same thing. I will be happy to help you out though if it comes down to that. I still need to give ya stuff back anyway! Hope everything works out.

Faye

The Bandit Beauty
Reaction score
Aw... i'm sorry to hear that. I had the same problem and had to restart a new character due to constant freezing / crashing. I hope it's not the same thing. I will be happy to help you out though if it comes down to that. I still need to give ya stuff back anyway! Hope everything works out.

yeah it is the same thing but its only when I got to certain towns like brightwall and bowerstone ind but im not taking any chances and im starting again. I have a second profile with the weps on thank god, will u hold onto my stuff till i sort it out please I know its in safe hands ^_^

Jericho

不死
Reaction score
Sorry to hear you have to start over, if there is anything you need all you gotta do is tell me.

Faye

The Bandit Beauty
Reaction score
Sorry to hear you have to start over, if there is anything you need all you gotta do is tell me.

Don't worry I will :D. Ive been playing dragonage origins lately since ive been put off with the thought of starting over

Jericho

不死
Reaction score
Don't worry I will :D. Ive been playing dragonage origins lately since ive been put off with the thought of starting over

Yeah I can imagine, starting over is allways tough. Most of all I hate the thought of that all the time you've wasted on a game was for nothing since all the data has been erased. Can't understand how one gets into Dragon Age, I really didn't like the game. But that's just me.

Faye

The Bandit Beauty
Reaction score
Yeah I can imagine, starting over is allways tough. Most of all I hate the thought of that all the time you've wasted on a game was for nothing since all the data has been erased. Can't understand how one gets into Dragon Age, I really didn't like the game. But that's just me.

I must admit it did take me a while to get into plus im an achievment whore so im only getting it completed then i will trade for something else lol.

Jericho

不死
Reaction score
I must admit it did take me a while to get into plus im an achievment whore so im only getting it completed then i will trade for something else lol.
Yeah I know what You mean, I use to be that way myself.... well I still am, I just don't have the time lately. But still, I plan to get some achievements and 1000G on some games, just gotta make a lil more free time first. So do you have in mind what you will trade DA for? Any good games you want to try out?

Faye

The Bandit Beauty
Reaction score
Yeah I know what You mean, I use to be that way myself.... well I still am, I just don't have the time lately. But still, I plan to get some achievements and 1000G on some games, just gotta make a lil more free time first. So do you have in mind what you will trade DA for? Any good games you want to try out?

Not at the moment I just want christmas over with first the snow is the worst Ive had where I live for 20 years so Im staying in where its nice and warm.

Status
Not open for further replies.