• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Most Evil Thing You've Ever Done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Fyre Locke

Angelic Devil
Reaction score
Today I was on a crime spree when I realized the guards weren't following me. It turns out they were glitched, but it was even better than just being ruler (they ignore you). They would still chase me, but once a guard reached me he would just stand there and do nothing.
Needless to say I've spent the rest of the night lining up guards on the Bowerstone Market bridge and punting them into the river with a hammer.

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
Today I was on a crime spree when I realized the guards weren't following me. It turns out they were glitched, but it was even better than just being ruler (they ignore you). They would still chase me, but once a guard reached me he would just stand there and do nothing.
Needless to say I've spent the rest of the night lining up guards on the Bowerstone Market bridge and punting them into the river with a hammer.
hahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahah lololololololol lmao lmao

Angel Fyre Locke

Angelic Devil
Reaction score
Heh, so that's the one you gave me? Also it is a glitch, I was playing as my second character and he isn't king yet. But you're right that being king makes the guards look the other way, they even comment on it.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
i have not any thing too evil in F3... in fable 2 though i took 3gp from a little girl in the bowerstone old town slums, i felt bad after lolol

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Bought Fable III Collector's, LE Guide, Controller and book in release day. Damn do I feel bad

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
the bad ting i ever did was leve my son in millfireds

Cakelynn

Reaction score
Kill more spouses than I needed to for the Henry VIII achievement? Drag a few people to work in the mines? Restore the Dark Sanctum? I really haven't done a whole lot of evil in III yet =J (Not considering king/queen main quest choices).
Probably the worst was marrying a man in Brightwall Village and moving in my adopted child with him, and then bluntly marrying another guy and moving him into a home just a few houses away. Needless to say, before long they both divorced me, and I haven't seen the kid since. Hopefully it made it back to the orphanage. I can't even remember if it was a girl or a boy xD
Apparently I'm just evil with my families.

I have to say that that lining up the guards and sending them into the river sounds fun! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.