• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My Fable 4 ideas

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
My ideas for fable 4 are none, they shouldnt make fable 4, they should quit while they are ahead.

You'd think that you'd make the game better over time, right? Wellll.. Obviously not

Violetangeleyes

Reaction score
I wonder though, then, what are your arguments for thinking that Fable 4 will be better off like that?

I think it's rather evident that since the release of Fable 3 (perhaps even 2, but I doubt it), Lionhead's been going downhill, and the amount of "true fans" have as well. In fact, Fable 3 was more cinematic than anything, which isn't really something that's as fun as a game such as TLC, where the story matters most.

If people want to play action games, why won't they just pick a shooter?

Well the way I see it is Fable 2 was a good game, but the fighting sucked and the orbs were stuid. Fable 3 was better because the fighting was eaiser and I love the way somethings it did funny things like snap peoples neck, but the ganlets were somewhat out there and I wish that the children at least grow to adults. Aslo the reason way most people like fable is because it is not a first shooter. All i'm saying is that Fable 3 was a step in the right direction, not perfect, but a good step and I think lionhead has something amazing in store for Fable 4. And maybe if you didn't presure on them so much they could make a better game.

The Messenger

The Puppeteer of Souls
Reaction score
Yeah, I could see how Fable 3 isn't that bad, but why would you not like a shooter? And when will they make machine guns?

J_onny

Reaction score
I'd like Lionhead to continue the story.
I want to see Driftwood as a floating wooden city anchored by the islands - i'd have it as the starter location because of the numerous possible catastrophes that could happen to kick start your adventure.
I'd also like to see more rival heroes and a proper bad guy with a backstory and boss fight.

And maybe if you didn't presure on them so much they could make a better game.
That shouldn't be difficult given that the new lionhead site design completely mutes the fans.
No forums, just a stupid comments section.
I wanted to comment but can't remember my log in or even if I have one and there's no way to retrieve username / password or create a new account!
Are they deliberately trying to mute the fanbase? It just seems with this and the forums closing lionhead are giving a pretty strong 'do not disturb' message.