• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

    We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

    Register Log in

My graphics card sucks =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fuzi0n

Guest
My graphics card sucks =(

Ok, i bought fable;TLC a few days ago.

I was really excited in playing it becuase i loved fable for xbox, but i only played it by borrowing it off a friend, and they sold it :(

So i play it... Everything goes smooth, exept the floor! the floor is white :(

I know its my graphics card, but is the only way to fix it by buying a new one?
If so, can anyone reccomend a good cheap one, perhaps one off amazon.co.uk.

Thanks.

 

Dark Drakan

Well-Known Member
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Joined
Feb 6, 2006
Messages
25,612
Reaction score
2,376
Points
365
Age
36
Re: My graphics card sucks =(

You tried downloading the latest drivers for your card? What card have you got?
 
F

Fuzi0n

Guest
Re: My graphics card sucks =(

I have;
You must be registered for see images


Will updating my driver help?
My friend said i'd just need to buy a new video card.
 

Dark Drakan

Well-Known Member
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Joined
Feb 6, 2006
Messages
25,612
Reaction score
2,376
Points
365
Age
36
Re: My graphics card sucks =(

Think these are the drivers for it, its an onboard GFX chip (try some of these links)



 
F

Fuzi0n

Guest
Re: My graphics card sucks =(

I just started to download this, shows on the fable site as compatible with the game;


If that doesnt work, ill give the one you linked a try too.
Thanks.
 

Dark Drakan

Well-Known Member
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Joined
Feb 6, 2006
Messages
25,612
Reaction score
2,376
Points
365
Age
36
Re: My graphics card sucks =(

Fuzi0n said:
I just started to download this, shows on the fable site as compatible with the game;


If that doesnt work, ill give the one you linked a try too.
Thanks.

No problem and good luck.
 
F

Fuzi0n

Guest
Re: My graphics card sucks =(

ffs, It wont let me register.

It says ive already registered, so i reactive my account, so they re-send confirmation, i go to log in and it says you would of recieved a log in ID in the email, but i didnt.

Is it possible to use a test account someone has just to get that download on the site?
 

Dark Drakan

Well-Known Member
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Joined
Feb 6, 2006
Messages
25,612
Reaction score
2,376
Points
365
Age
36
Re: My graphics card sucks =(

Fuzi0n said:
ffs, It wont let me register.

It says ive already registered, so i reactive my account, so they re-send confirmation, i go to log in and it says you would of recieved a log in ID in the email, but i didnt.

Is it possible to use a test account someone has just to get that download on the site?

Try registering with different email account or by waiting 5 mins.
 
F

Fuzi0n

Guest
Re: My graphics card sucks =(

Grrr, i register with a differant email and they dont even send the confirmation thing =/
Been waiting 15-20 mins now, this is frustrating, lol.

And the driver i linked to didnt do anything, installed > rebooted > started fable, and nothing =(.
 

Dark Drakan

Well-Known Member
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Joined
Feb 6, 2006
Messages
25,612
Reaction score
2,376
Points
365
Age
36
Re: My graphics card sucks =(

Try installing from links i gave you then, if they dont work i will search for more links.
 
F

Fuzi0n

Guest
Re: My graphics card sucks =(

Installing from links you gave me? eh?

Should i buy this;


Hm?
 

Dark Drakan

Well-Known Member
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Joined
Feb 6, 2006
Messages
25,612
Reaction score
2,376
Points
365
Age
36
Re: My graphics card sucks =(

Fuzi0n said:
Installing from links you gave me? eh?

Should i buy this;


Hm?

Comment Number 4 in first page (my links)

Thats not to bad of a card for the price. You checked its compatability?
 
F

Fuzi0n

Guest
Re: My graphics card sucks =(

The links you posted, i have the latest/most update one on that list anyway =(
And on fable site, only says SiS Xabre is compatible, from SiS cards anyway.

But when i install that, it doesnt change my display devices in device manager.
 

Dark Drakan

Well-Known Member
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Joined
Feb 6, 2006
Messages
25,612
Reaction score
2,376
Points
365
Age
36
Re: My graphics card sucks =(

Try here



To go to the Sis Driver download page. You then need to choose either IGP graphics driver (if you have integrated graphics on your motherboard) or GPU graphics driver if you have a separate graphics card.
 
F

Fuzi0n

Guest
Re: My graphics card sucks =(

Yea, i have IGP, on winXP, and theres no download for Xabre600 if i follow what i have.

=( Owww, its like a conspiracy, i should just of never bought fable :'(
I really wish the graphics worked properly.
 

Dark Drakan

Well-Known Member
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Joined
Feb 6, 2006
Messages
25,612
Reaction score
2,376
Points
365
Age
36
Re: My graphics card sucks =(

Fuzi0n said:
Yea, i have IGP, on winXP, and theres no download for Xabre600 if i follow what i have.

=( Owww, its like a conspiracy, i should just of never bought fable :'(
I really wish the graphics worked properly.

Need a good well priced card, IGP is old now so...
 
C

Crazyarms

Guest
Re: My graphics card sucks =(

Fuzi0n said:
Grrr, i register with a differant email and they dont even send the confirmation thing =/
Been waiting 15-20 mins now, this is frustrating, lol.

And the driver i linked to didnt do anything, installed > rebooted > started fable, and nothing =(.

What email account do u have, because some dont work correctly.
 
F

Fuzi0n

Guest
Re: My graphics card sucks =(

Is there anyway to download a video card and save onto my hard drive?
One that will work?

Also, im afraid of buying one. Spending all that money, and then it not working :(

Crazyarms said:
What email account do u have, because some dont work correctly.

I used;
[email protected] on attempt 1
On attempt 2 i used; [email protected]
lol
 
C

Crazyarms

Guest
Re: My graphics card sucks =(

get one at yahoo, and then register with that. cause when i use my email at verizon it does the same thing
 
F

Fuzi0n

Guest
Re: My graphics card sucks =(

Ok, ill try.
But will that download even work anyway? even if i have a IGP.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top