• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My graphics card sucks =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Crazyarms

Re: My graphics card sucks =(

no it sucks. trust me. I want the new Aleinware Area-51

S

Skorm_Knight

Nothing beats bein able to play Fable anywhere while playing on a Laptop...This weekend I'll buy Half life 2 and play it on my laptop. It's 2.8 GHz with 768 RAM.

C

Crazyarms

damn thats a fast laptop. what company made it?

S

Skorm_Knight

Crazyarms said:
damn thats a fast laptop. what company made it?
Toshiba. The only real problem with it is the battery life. It's only like 3 hours. My other laptop has a battery life of 6 hours, but it's only 1.6 GHz and 384 RAM.

S

Skorm_Knight

And to Dark Draken: I did the same exact thing. I just slapped on two 1 GB RAM cards onto my computer. However, it was supposed to be orignally 2.5 GB of RAM since the computer orginally came with 512 RAM and I have four slots, but for some reason, my computer would always fail, so I just stuck with 2 GB.

C

Crazyarms

Yeah my friend upgrades his comp all the time, and his had to "nuke" it several times.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Crazyarms said:
You know its really hard to tell how much things are when you two talk, cause i live in the US

If you need me to translate the prices we talk about just ask me ;)

Crazyarms said:
its a home pc, but i use it to play games, and internet, but the first day i plug in the ethernet cable BAM i got three viruses, and its been crappy ever since.

Thats just plain unlucky :O

Crazyarms said:
no it sucks. trust me. I want the new Aleinware Area-51

A good but expensive choice lol

Skorm_Knight said:
And to Dark Draken: I did the same exact thing. I just slapped on two 1 GB RAM cards onto my computer. However, it was supposed to be orignally 2.5 GB of RAM since the computer orginally came with 512 RAM and I have four slots, but for some reason, my computer would always fail, so I just stuck with 2 GB.

Yeah maybe the 512Mb stick wasnt compatible with the other 2 because i would have had the same problem if i left my original 512Mb in there when i added two 1 GIG sticks.

F

Fuzi0n

Skorm_Knight said:
Nothing beats bein able to play Fable anywhere while playing on a Laptop...This weekend I'll buy Half life 2 and play it on my laptop. It's 2.8 GHz with 768 RAM.

I wish i had a laptop like that =D
Is oppening it up the same as oppening a pc? all the PCI slots and everything?

I

I_Ball_Loc

Or you might just wanna buy a new video card, i would recommend trying to buy a card off of EBAY. Youll get them for half as cheep as you would in the stores. I would recommend either a GeForce or an ATI. If your looking to go with the cheaper side then buy a GeForce. Hope this helps.

S

Skormsfury

my game does this but with my xbox?;)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Skormsfury said:
my game does this but with my xbox?;)

Really?? Thats odd :unsure:

S

Skormsfury

Dark Drakan said:
Really?? Thats odd :unsure:
not accactly white but all the details leave the ground but apper when i get close.

B

blu phoenix

yeah if you don't have one for pc then usually the graphics can be bad unless you have the proper video stuff. nvidia cards work really good.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Skormsfury said:
not accactly white but all the details leave the ground but apper when i get close.

Maybe a disk or hard drive fault or something :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.