• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

my kids are constantly asking for porcelain dolls or toy guns and I.....

Talitha Jo

Reaction score
cant seem to find any. I havent found anywhere that sells them - Ive seen toy horses and maybe even the sword for sale but not the ones I mentioned and Im serious when I say they ask for them alot! spoilt brats rofl

Any help would be appreciated

Tali

Terra_Zeta

Reaction score
Try searching in houses like the cupboards and dressers. ect.

I had the same problem and I mostly just gave up, i'm so terrible :(

Drew2686

Nap time is before pants time.
Reaction score
I've been consistently finding a porcelain doll in the bowerstone pub in one of the cabinets, but that's the only place ever.

Reaction score
The kids are bloody annoying in the game. The only use for them is for the Brightwood Demon Door. Normally, I just ignore them having never found a porcelain doll either.

Talitha Jo

Reaction score
thanks everyone. I do look in the cupboards also. I always get the ragdoll in the hotel/pub whatever it is!

i did manage to stumble on one of each and so kids are happy for now! lol

Later
Tali

Faedil

Reaction score
i seem to find these mostly in cupboards/shelves also. i want to say i've found one in a dig spot, but not 100% certain on if my memory is correct on that point.

Cakelynn

Reaction score
Yes, I feel like when I was raiding a lot of houses I came across a porcelain doll :cool: Not any in any shops did I though...
As for the toy gun, I don't remember seeing them in gift stands, but I know there's one at my general goods in Bowerstone Market. Although it may not be at your Bowerstone general store, others in Albion will probably carry some.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
It probably won't be too hard to find the toy gun if you just raid the bookcases and cabinets of random houses. As for the porcelain doll, you won't just find it in random houses like the toy gun. Your best bet is to search through the Sunset House and Reaver's Manor.

mcgdemello

Reaction score
I have given a LOT of gifts to my kid so I cannot remember how many times he asked me for a porcelain doll. but since I bought every single house available in the game and I searched ALL of the possible furniture they had I always had every single item of gift I was asked for. So my tip is that you search ALL of the houses before renting them out.

Rex Nusquam

Reaction score
exactly, mcgdemello. i learned to buy, search, repair, rent in that order when it comes to houses. ive found countless toy bows, swords and guns, rag and porcelain dolls. ive even found teddy bears on the floor against a wall that i could pick up. found alot of condoms this way to. maybe if used em more often I'd have less kids to make happy lol

Dr. P. Niss

Reaction score
Bloody kids are a nuiscance. I don't think there's any set place in the game where you can find porcelain dolls or toy guns.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Bloody kids are a nuiscance. I don't think there's any set place in the game where you can find porcelain dolls or toy guns.
It probably won't be too hard to find the toy gun if you just raid the bookcases and cabinets of random houses. As for the porcelain doll, you won't just find it in random houses like the toy gun. Your best bet is to search through the Sunset House and Reaver's Manor.

Dean Cheetham

Reaction score
cant seem to find any. I havent found anywhere that sells them - Ive seen toy horses and maybe even the sword for sale but not the ones I mentioned and Im serious when I say they ask for them alot! spoilt brats rofl

Any help would be appreciated

Tali
I've found a Porcelain Doll in Sunset House. Once you've vaulted the mirror, you'll see what the house used to look like. Carry on and left up the stair's. Carry straight up and you'll be in a bedroom and the Porcelain Doll is in there.

Hope this help's you.