• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My wife doesn't love me anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

calvin82

My wife doesn't love me anymore!

Hello,

sorry for my poor english, it's not my native language.

Well, i'm sad... :'( I was really happy with my beautiful wife, after each quest i liked to come back to Bowerstone and see her (Lilith the barmaid). She seemed to be really happy too, she was singing, she gave me several gifts and... well, she loved to have fun with me in bed :whistle:

I was trying to be a good husband and at each visit i gave her diamonds, etc :wub:

And now!! I just escaped from the jail of Bargate. So i came to Bowerstone to see Lilith, and she seems not to love me anymore! All she says is "Oh, it's you..." or "Thank you, you're kind" when i give her a gift.

I tried to give her a lot of gifts, to dance disco, all i can think of. And nothing, love seems to have left between us. :(

Did this also happen to you and your wife after Bargate's quest? Or is it just because i'm now 47 years old? Is it possible to get back my wife's love?

Another question please: why am i becoming white/grey? Not really attractive, and no hearts anymore on womens' heads...

PS : Don't worry i know it's a game, i'm just doing role-playing :D I LOVE THIS GAME !

Ranger

Legendary Swordsman
Reaction score
Re: My wife doesn't love me anymore!

When I got out of the prison I had 3 wives. But to help you I say Divorce her, go to Oakvale or Knothole Gland and find a better wive or wives.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah i agree, ditch her and find someone else. Im afriad your age is taking its toll on your looks so your no longer the hunk that the women want ;)

C

calvin82

What about fidelity ?? o_O :wacko: :angel:

T

Talvar

If age is the problem, go to the temple of avo and donate alot of money. They way i did it was, i got like 50000, then when you set that to the amount you want to donate, press A like mad (if you have the xbox version). Keep pressing it as hard and as fast as you can until the donation part is over and you should have your money and an age decrease

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Zero said:
I say beat her LMAO

You make the perfect husband then ^_^

;)

P

porschephiliac

That's sad that a perfectly good marriage was destroyed by prison!

C

Coolmist

lol i feel sorry for you im 65 and all the woman whant some of me lol.
By the way when you got out of prison did you get hair etc becouse your hair grows and you will get youngster style and like this minging beard my advice get the normal hair cut the ladies love it lol and get a power mustace and now your geting old you can have a beard and still look attractive just need the right 1.

Plus you also just got one hell of alot of scars from the prison well i think you do.

L

Liberator

I did the whole shave and a haircut routine too following escaping from Bargate. I personally say go bald...Fable's women love the bald look.

I'm not sure how much of a factor this plays into getting your wife to love you again, but also do a whole lot of "good" sidequests following your prison break. When my hero first got out of Bargate, no one seemed particularly attracted to him. However, once I completed a sidequest or two, everybody got "lovey-dovey" again.

V

Vegeta

Hm.................... Okay just get attractive stuff +5 or more tatoos and haircuts.

T

tallguy

I had the same problem. I think it is a glitch (A Love Bug?). My attractiveness, goodness, and renown is maxxed and scariness is minimized, but when I complete the Execution Quest suddenly every heart over all the womens head dissapears. It's as if some non-viewable value has been reset (or perhaps rolled) by having too much of something.

C

Crazyarms

Same here. When i defeated Jack the first time nobody loved me, and it took forever for hearts to appear where before all i had to do was walk into the room.

S

Skorm_Knight

just get a haicut, that's all. Also, using heal on your wife is the best gift u can give her, and will make her luv you very easily.

T

trollick68

Just travel about the world doing good deeds i.e. giving beers to traders, candy or roses to the ladies,or saving traders from bandits or balverines.What you are trying to do is increase your renown and have people to like you. If other women can fall in love with you, so will your wife.

K

Kneo

Just heal her. It's better then gifts. I can go from, "Ohh it's you," to "I'm so happy" and in bed with her in about 21 heals, and a couple hero poses. :cool:

Only thing that sux is you can't use Will in Bowerstone (which BTW, I think is BS). It was hard killing everyone for there primo property in Bowerstone North. o_O

Merged Two Posts - Dark Drakan

K

Kneo

Only thing that sux is you can't use Will in Bowerstone (which BTW, I think is BS). It was hard killing everyone for there primo property in Bowerstone North. o_O

4everFreedom

The way i see it there are 3 poosibilities...

1)Keep trying

2)Kill her...I would go with this one:devil:

3)Beat her and get a divorce...you can find other better women out there!o_O

B

blu phoenix

changing clothes, hair, etc. is good. she comment on them too if you change every once in while.

Status
Not open for further replies.