• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

my wishlist and ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thewetsock

He who brings in money
Reaction score
Re: my wishlist and ideas

holy crap! i swear to god i am the only person who actually saw P.Ms conference on youtube!!!
he friken explains A LOT about the storyline of the game, like how you start out and how you are an only child.....

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

i want to be able to actually name mr children. also, i want more unique houses not all the same and be able to press like "Repair" on the front sign if any doors or windows are broken. im also really hoping fable 3 will include horses and u could ride out to war as a front-liner king. thatd be sick

Azer249

Reaction score

Off topic much ^

G

gameforever

My wishlist just one: don't have to work, game for ever :)

kandodh

Reaction score

alot of good ideas, i just hope they fix a way to stop random people from entering your house.

Nephilae

Reaction score

kandodh;403728 said:
alot of good ideas, i just hope they fix a way to stop random people from entering your house.
YES. Amen. The people of Albion should get a lesson in courtesy.

Also, a less retarded dog would be nice. I love the dog, but it's really not the sharpest knife in the drawer. And horses! I want a horse.

Wraithmarsh Wanderer

Shadow Magnet
Reaction score

The random people in my house issue is a good one, also a wider variety of jobs should be available. Clothes maker, stall holder, gun maker etc...

LeeRain

Reaction score

There will hopefully be some DLC with more quests/dungeons and maybe some new items like a lost chapters type deal.

Also in the game there is space available for more expressions in the form of an empty expression category bubble, Lionhead must have something planned for that. Also remember the game hasn't even been out for a month yet maybe by the holiday season there will be some DLC, but likely not any sooner
online courses nursing education
rhinoplasty

Status
Not open for further replies.