• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

my wishlist and ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baschive

Reaction score
Re: my wishlist and ideas

This kid has a lot of awesome ideas which lionhead should have done. I hope this thread keeps on going, i mean it started in '06.

S

Sushi Fish X

Why Did They Take Away Obsidian And Stuff?
That Was Bull.

T

Thaege

Your ideas please me and I will thus coment

Setting villages aflame- The joy one would experience setting villagers aflame would increase said fun and decrease your obvious frustration.

A Dark Village- An alternative idea to this proposition is that you could call these villagers into an army, to battle by your side.

"REAL" Unlimited Power- The opportunity of Ultimate Power would sway even the purest Hero and send evil into madness if said opportunity were to pass and never return

Offspring- Having a son would be a great companion to fight by your side especially for those of evil origin, for them to murder with you and kill guards after you in your escape from justice. Another benefit would be to have more than one child from the one mother.

Regenerated items for more theft- Said items in fact do regenerate after a while, and thus your statement was false.

More spells- Having the speed and strength of a balverine, and to be able to curse one to have utter misfortune throughout their lives would indeed be an improvement.

Hiring assassinations- And also to increase the risk enough for the guards to trace back to you would increase the adrenaline of the experience.

Balverine infection- A good idea

Undead infection- " "

Magic Curses- Your ideas continue to please me.

More interaction with other heroes- The more my eyes scale the screen before me the more I come to respect your seemingly vast intelligence.

More uniforms/clothing- Your clothing ideas are most likely your best.

Start your own band of bandits, rebels, or pirates/Start your own camp of warriors, soldiers, and military- Such recruits would be an unstoppable force against almost all urban forces.

T

Thaege

If you are considering to imply by my speech that I am obese and sit before the computer all day wearing a Viking hat you are mistaken

AON of Greatnes

Man-Bane
Reaction score

I would be a happy man if they could LET. YOU. DIE!!!

heres what i think might happen... you play the child of the Hero. you parents is dead killed in an attack on albion by the forces of the enemies mentioned in see the future. you are just a baby as you are smuggled out of the castle. the hero can see that the end is inevitable and thinks you would have a beter chance in the coming regime as a face in the crowd. your path is to fight the overlords. and heres is what i hope to god happens. Jack returns. he is just a spirit thing but is behind the wars and the invasion force. he leads an attack on the spire and takes it from theresa and uses it to bring back a body for himself. somewhere along the way Scythe steps in. could you tell me what you think?

E

Emcee Shadow

I miss being able to wear obsidian armor. It would be awesome if that armor would come back threw like a dlc or something.

(un)Godly Hiroku

Fable 2 Genius
Reaction score

wow nice long and thought out list, and some good ideas...props to you

S

stagdog2002

does anyone know if they are going to release the special edition level and weapons as a add on

Briggz11

Reaction score

they sould put armys in fable 3 because you are gonna be ruler of albion if you are evil you could conquer cites castles and villages and rebulid them are burn them to ground if u are good save them from aother kingdoms bandits or other creatures

Briggz11

Reaction score

yo dont forget new guilds theives guild bandit guild will users guild and warriors guild also archers guild

Briggz11

Reaction score

plus put some gangs in it that would be sic

Briggz11

Reaction score

also put new races in fable hobbits orc elves and you should put boats in fable 3 with ship battles reply with comments

Briggz11

Reaction score

yo dont forget new guilds theives guild bandit guild will users guild and warriors guild also archers guild

Wolverine

Mutant
Reaction score

Dude, stop seven-time posting/double posting. its not cool and is called spam around here. there is somthing called an edit button? its down in your profile and can be useful sometimes.

C

Caiden

I haven't looked through all the 108 pages but so im not aware if this has already been posted, But in fable 2 haven't anyone though of how disgutingly ugly almost all the chicks are? OMG really that was the thing that annoyed me the most in the game that and the outfits!. Some was fun but the seriously, no armors if i remember correctly. And i mean WTF?! there wasn't like any cool outfits i might repeat myself but really those 2 things was the biggest misses in fable history.

Z

zaky216

i was dissapointed with fable 2's:

Graphics = okay but i was expecting way better textures and lighting, the leaves on the trees looked a little cartoony and comical, some textures were too filtered.

interaction= it was pretty much the same as fable 1 except buying and re-decorating houses, i was hoping for perhaps being able to take or use near enough every object and maybe see your character eat and be able to move stuff around, also would be good if you could see him/her sitting down (just little things to bring extra realism :) also it would be better if there was more interaction with NPC's, i.e pickpocketing, speaking, physically touching..etc

Laggy= i found fable 2 was quiet laggy in some interaction and in the pause menu, e.g when you get a new hairstyle the game freezes for about 3 seconds, or when u open a demon door you cant immediately go in you have to step back to reset pressing A button to go in,

SPEECH= the character needs dialouge, so you can truly feel like he/she is real, even if its just like oblivion whre its only a few words in a dialogue choices, i know the expressions are awsome and are very fun and should definitely keep them, but there needs to be an element of seriousness in the main storyline, where you can choose what to say to people.

Style = i think fable 2 needed a less "colourful" style, e.g the crosshair, bright red? no, it should feel more like an rpg, also i think lionhead should do away with highlighting characters to give it a little more realism. i also think having experience orbs should'nt be in the fable games, fable 1 was ok because they wernt so noticable, but in F2 they were all over the place, i would rather see more blood than colourful balls of experience, maybe have them displayed on the HUD instead (sorry for rambling btw lol) but dont get me wrong i LOVE fable series and love lionhead, there is something about the games you must love :) and i do

GOOD things in fable 2 that i loved :)

combat= AWESOME! i loved the new system, slo-mo counter attack, chain attack ,.etc and do like sub-targeting, (btw did anyone else find that spending experience on 'accuracey" made the hero's body look a little flabby and droopy? lol, because i did when i returned my XP the hero changed a little)

Expressions= i love the new variety of expressions and dog tricks, very fun and a good feature

marrige and love= a huge step from fable one the fact you can do much more with your family, even if all the men and women do look and dress the same :p

Voice acting= excellent, i love listening to the NPC's dialouge when wondering around, very funny and alot of effort.

animation= amazing very good with expressions and great combat

IMPROVEMENTS for fable 3

first of all correcting all the bad points i made and adding to my good points, alot, i also think key characters should have motion capture, graphics definately need improving. i think a wider choice of combat should be introduced. e.g fists, daggers, throwing blades, using your environment to fight. more magic spells, thre needs to be atleast 10 more categories of magic, and not just using in combat and adventuring, but for gneral role-playing like levitating things, making npcs do things (like imperius curse from harry potter LOL) having dedicated organizations, like theives assassins maybe join the gaurds or become bandit and have them not attack you, maybe turn into a vampire. ...despite all my bad things i have said FABLE 1 and 2 remain my faverouite games of all time!! :) and hope fable 4 5 6 7 8...etc is created.like final fantasy series..

T

Thief Wolf

Re: What I want outta Fable

Okays, now, Somethings I'd like:

Fable: Lost chapters: Why can't I have decent, evil, awesome armour with skulls on it? Like, a bone armour? Everybody likes bone armour, well, sort of. But c'mon! It'd be SO awesome! AND a assassin weapon, to match the suit: Like, 'Assassin's bow: 98 damage. A sleek, black bow covered in patterns that slightly glow blue. Darkness augment, assassins augment, gold augment' and 'Assassin's Sword: 115 damage. A black blade with a hooked edge. THis weapon has been long coveted as a weapon of killing those who oppose the order of assassins for millenia. Assassin's augment, lightning augment, Darkness augment.'

Fable 2: I wanna marry the Archaeologist! She's HOT!:wub: I mean, hummana hummana! But, BEFORE lucien, like, dies. I want that, *Sozzy, gotta say it* lovely cat, *Think of another word of cat starting with 'P':blush:^_^*
Also, I'd like to find a Turret Pistol Legendary, like: 'Gentle Whisper: 56 damage, medium range, lucky augment. This pistol is covered in golden twirs and spirals, over a deep, dark black metal. It's even rumoured to have once belonged to Reaver during his early hundreds, in which he gave it to Lady Gray as a 'gift'.

Fable 3: I wanna start off rich, you know, a noble. Fable 1: Farm boy, the hero of 'Oakvale', Fable 2: Poverty, the hero of 'Bowerstone', but Fable 3: Rich prince, mum and dad have died of sickness, you and your older brother are thrown into a world of democracy and lies as you uncover a plot to assassinate yous. YOur brother escapes, (Later in the game you see him an ocomplished 'bounty hunter' for knothale city), also, I'd like to have swords, (still), but a want greatswords again, and really cool ledgendary, (The maelstrom is more of a dagger than sword, soz, but it's true:() Also, I'd like to have 'raise dead' spell actually raise hollow men, higher the level, the more and higher class, (1: Farmers, 2: Guards, 3:Warriors, 4:Knights on horse back and with foot soldiers, 5: Warlords.) Plus, I'd like a decent looking chick. Most babes in fable 1 and 2 are preety ugly, i mean, the only babe nice in fable: Lost chapters, was: Lady gray and that prostitute, the 'goddess of tender love'. Other then that, they're preety ugly.o_O:(

So, yeah, oh, and in fable 3, I'd like a choice of pets, when your a child: A wolf, fox, cat, hawk, dog, snake, mongoose, etc, (like other nice animals, i dunno, think 'rich hunter')

Anyways, thats about it. Hope to hear a response.
Thief Wolf

T

Thief Wolf

Also, ps: I jsut read a few, and I had a few ideas and things I should also agree on: In fable 3, Blaverine curse should catchable, like, a quest you do gives you the choice of A: Let an innocent, little girl get torn to pieces by the Balverine JAck, (Like, the reincarnations of jack was in two separet parts: In side of you, giving you your will powers, and an annoying voice in your head, and: In a balverine), so, the balverine/jack is about to kill a girl.

If you save her, you can turn into a balverine, (at choice), during the night, basically, claws and teeth are your weapons, baby!

Or, if you let her die, you get 'The sword of Aeons 2', the sword of aeons, shattered, but the shards are floating, and glowing red.
But, she later becomes a boss. If you chose the good, became a balverine way, you fight Queen of Blades Reincarnated in the girls body, thus when you defeat her, she is freed! (Reead about jack of blades family, knight of blades, King of blades and Queen of blades on Fable wikia!) Yeah.
BUT if you chose evil, she's a balverine, like a tough ass balverine with spikes coming out it's back, and skull mask, and glowing RED eyes, AND a huge ass sword, (More of a slab of rock, carved a bit, covered in blood, LOL) When you defeat her, you put her to rest, well, she is floating, and you can capture her in your mind, (Where, when you kill people she's all 'STOP! Please, please, they dont deserve this!' or when you rape someone she all 'Why are you doing this? Please, stop it! *Cries*') Yeah, but jack of blades is still in your head if you choose good.

So, uh, I guess dat's it. Sort of. Yeeeeeaaaah.

Thief Wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.