• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nanny and Children not recognizing Family Upkeep

EL KAISER

Reaction score
I don't know if this is a bug or not. When i adopted my child and sent her living with a nanny, both of them did not recognize that they were "rich" so to say (my upkeep for them is 1000). They kept complaining about how little money they had to survive. However, i still lose 1000 gold coins when a day passes. Has that happened to anyone else? It doesn´t happen with my biological kids, who recognize (along with my spouse) that they are rich (or poor)... but nannies and adopted children have this bug.... how can i solve it?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Not same issue but this was a bug with nannies and adopted children and might have similar effect to cause problem you are having and this too. I will continue to search to see if I can find anything closer to your issue.

EL KAISER

Reaction score
I'll take a look to those bugs you mention. Thanks!

EL KAISER

Reaction score
Has anybody else experience this "not-recognising-upkeep" problem?

Reaction score
I have before. I just thought the children and nanny were being ungrateful brats and sent them back to the orphanage and fired the nanny.

MrsBallengee1102

Reaction score
I have the same problem! I figured that they were just being greedy and my kids were spoiled lol. I just let it go. Im new here btw so hi everybody!

Reaper82184

Reaction score
It may be based on the condition the value and decoration of home too. on one play through for kicks I had 11 wives. 2 nannies 26 kids. Stashed one in understone right under another's nose lol ... Some of them ... Mostly ones in lower rent homes or areas especially dweller camp or Silverpines or Merc camp where you can't really improve the homes any ... Will complain ... But the ones with nice houses in nice areas I had renovated and decorated didn't complain about funds.

Btw I don't recommend this. You will find yourself using most play time dealing with family issues and not questing