• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Need gold, chicken racing not working

DanTheMan0298

Reaction score
Fable 3 storyline neglected to tell me I would need 6.5 mil at the end of the game for Albion (since I’m playing as a good hero). Tried chicken racing for 4 hours now without a single win. Is there any other way to get the money before the darkness comes?

LilBud710

Hood
Reaction score
Buy tons of properties lol works great for me I set prices and rent to highest too just watch out in Industrial, damn hooligans don't pay the rent.

DanTheMan0298

Reaction score
Buy tons of properties lol works great for me I set prices and rent to highest too just watch out in Industrial, damn hooligans don't pay the rent.

I have a decent amount of property, definitely need more. I get about 42,000 every pay but I don’t think that’s enough to get to 6.5 mil before the darkness shows up.

LilBud710

Hood
Reaction score
I have a decent amount of property, definitely need more. I get about 42,000 every pay but I don’t think that’s enough to get to 6.5 mil before the darkness shows up.
Yeah I had the same problem last playthrough I did, seems like every property isn't even enough I ended up accidently starting the quest to fight the darkness when I didnt have the 6.5 million.