• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Need help again with some achievments

Status
Not open for further replies.

z0mBiE420

Reaction score
Need help again with some achievments

just want to say thank you to everyone who has helped me with these achievments. right now i have 50 out of 66 achievments right now, i have the knothole island and see the future DLC... right now i am working on these achievments....make bandits respond to expressions with fear, anger, mirth, and confusion...during combat.... and this one....commit an act of public indecency, or see another hero commit one....... and is there a certain house that i need to use for the property must be sold for twice the price it was bought for??? ive pretty much beat the game, now just working on achievments for the game....thank you

TheSouthernRiverPhoenix

noob since 10/1/09
Reaction score
Re: Need help again with some achievments

for the house, i found one for 3.5k in bloodstone, put some luxury furniture in there and sold for 10k

EDIT: it was across from the furniture store, it was nice but this fat gigolo always was outside...killing him just spawned another fat gigolo...im The Gigilo Assassain rofl

Vero Caerso

Poetic Master
Reaction score

Well atleast people can get the xbox live achievements where i live i can't get them which really annoys the hell out of me :l

Because then i can't completely "clock" the game.
Unlike everyone else, i feel happy for you that you can get on xboox live.

(un)Godly Hiroku

Fable 2 Genius
Reaction score

for the public indecency, take off all your clothes and vulgar thrust someone
for the bandit one
go to brightwood by the stone stairs, kill all the bandits but one, then run around by a tree and try to get it stuck, so then iit cant attack, then use a bunch of various expressions on him...
and for the property one, just buy a house, fill it with luxury items, then sell it...

z0mBiE420

Reaction score

Well Vero Caerso....I can't get on XBox Live, I live in the country and only get dial-up internet...for the XBox Live achievments, I'm not for sure how I'm gonna get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.