• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New DLC out today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roopert66

Reaction score
Oh blimey.....i forgot about the Hair Pack.....i suppose that will be 80msp like the Dyes.

Mastperf

Reaction score
Shame on all of you who bought this. You are the reason they pull things like this. If it was some real DLC I could understand but this crap adds absolutely nothing to the game.

Shadowfiend

Of eternal agony, etc.
Reaction score
*Hangs head in shame* B-but... it was SO SHINY. :'(

Twilight

Reaction score
Shame on all of you who bought this. You are the reason they pull things like this. If it was some real DLC I could understand but this crap adds absolutely nothing to the game.
If people are buying it then whats wrong....If nobody bought anything they released they wouldn't bring out an expansion sized DLC your looking for.

Mastperf

Reaction score
If people are buying it then whats wrong....If nobody bought anything they released they wouldn't bring out an expansion sized DLC your looking for.
This isn't something they did with Fable 2 but it had some great add-ons released for it. They blatantly held back content just to charge extra. I'm fine if people want it, but it makes them think it's ok to charge for any little things they want. If Fable 3 wasn't so lacking on content compared to the first 2 it wouldn't be such a bad thing, but it is.
Serioulsy though, $1 for colors..$2 for extra silly looking hairstyles. :\

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
This isn't something they did with Fable 2 but it had some great add-ons released for it. They blatantly held back content just to charge extra. I'm fine if people want it, but it makes them think it's ok to charge for any little things they want. If Fable 3 wasn't so lacking on content compared to the first 2 it wouldn't be such a bad thing, but it is.
well, id say its a bargain, considering how much all the new-copy codes are worth if you price up each dlc from it.

Twilight

Reaction score

I know it's not breath taking stuff, but at least it is stuff. If they still make the big DLC's and can churn out decent small priced things I'd be fairly happy.

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
I know it's not breath taking stuff, but at least it is stuff. If they still make the big DLC's and can churn out decent small priced things I'd be fairly happy.
yeah i agree, but it may seem more worthwhile if they done something like:
Revolution Mini-Expansion set:
contains industrial knight, dye pack and hair pack
for 350msp
since people probably wont buy every dlc, so why not make them one big dlc for a lower cost. (sort of saying, buy them all, or buy none, and if its lots of dlc then they will feel more satisfied)

Mastperf

Reaction score
You guy are of course free to buy what you want. I just prefer not to pay $80 for a game only to have things cut and sold separately for the sake of greed.

atlantiantokra

Reaction score
I'm not too keen on the look of the Industrial Knight outfit but I love it's walking sound

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
:O
either she plays it aswell.
or your spoilt:p

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
thats what i could call being spoilt.
-15 morality for you...

onwingsoflead

Reaction score
I got very excited when I saw this, but it's only new items and a dog breed. Still pretty cool I wouldn't mind getting the Red Setter and the new Dye pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.