• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Hats

Status
Not open for further replies.

1337mojo

New Hats

I got most of them but I can't find the armor helmet hats where do I get them? I know where to get the chainmail hats but I can't find the demon helm or something.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score
Re: New Hats

The demonic-style helmets are in The Lost Bay. The first you obtain will be the light helmet and you will find it in the area where your arive. For the dark helmet you find that in...damn I forgot the name. weird, what is the name of the place witht he Bronze Gate and entrance to Snowspire.

V

Voodoo 9s

The light/dark armor may be alignment based. My dude was "uber-good" and all I found was the Archon armor in the Necropolis in a 25 silver key chest. Additionall, you get the wizards had from the school teacher in Bowerstone when you trade books (also the light version). The chicken hat is won at the chicken kicking contest (I scored a perfect 500). Fishing hat is won at Fisher's creek for bringing him a huge fish (mine weighed 2115 g). Pimp hat is behind the demon door at the Brothel, it opens after you baged 8-10 different women. Red wig is upstairs in the Brothel in a cabinet.

Did I mis any?

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

The plate helmets are not alignment based, you can wear either one at any time. And you can only get one of the wizard hats, it depends on the types of books you gave to the teacher first. If you gave him mostly proper books then you get the light hat and then the opposite way for the dark hat.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

I can't remember the name but it is in the area where you find the Bronze Gate and the entrance to Snowspire.

1337mojo

The dark one is right next to the bronze gate its like to the right of it on the side some where.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

No, it is in a normal chest. No need for the keys.

V

Voodoo 9s

Thanx, the "good" helmet is sweet. Here is your rep hook-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.