• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr Cullen

New Member.

Hey there. My names Alistair but I usually go by the name "Mr Cullen" at most forums I go to these days or by my less original but troll-like account name "The Real Eggman" No worries though. I have no intention of starting any trouble here or trolling the forums at all.

I recently purchased an X-box after having sold my previous one before Christmas as a mistake! I missed it dearly and am very glad to have another one. I didn't buy a 360 because it just doesn't appeal to me and I don't have the money :3 I intend on getting Fable The Lost Chapters at some point, but for now I'll do with an original version of Fable that my friend lent me for the X-box.

I usually tend to play Good at first then Evil when I get to a certain point in the game so I can aquire certain weapons like the Sword Of Aeons and Skorm's Bow. Then I turn good again just to get that Mace thing from that church because I have an affinity for collecting items in RPGs. I also enjoy finding bugs in games and exploiting them. Like the silver key bug.

S

scythe-o-master

Re: New Member.

nice one mate and dont let your title let you down go to edit profile and change it

M

Mr Cullen

scythe-o-master said:
nice one mate and dont let your title let you down go to edit profile and change it

Actually I might keep it to this for a while. I wonder if it changes depending on my post count?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Mr Cullen said:
Actually I might keep it to this for a while. I wonder if it changes depending on my post count?

Welcome to our forums, hope you enjoy it here. If you are referring to the User Titles such as Chicken Chaser etc yes they do change depending on post count. If you have a problem with your username at any point just ask and i will change it for you. In the meantime hope you like your stay here.

F

Fuzi0n

Howdy Alistair, hope you enjoy your star :) Love the avy and sig btw, haha.
Read the rules and have fun!

Ranger

Legendary Swordsman
Reaction score

hello alistair i'm adam but on this forum I go by as "Ranger". Hope you enjoy yourself on this forum i'ts great.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.