• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Will Moves You Would Like To See

Status
Not open for further replies.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score
Re: New Will Moves You Would Like To See

I think I mentioned something like this in another thread, not sure if it has been mentioned here before though. Augmentations for weapons which drew from your will energy and cast certain will powers whilst you are attacking would be cool. Like if you had a sword equipped with an Ice Will Power Augment when you hit somebody it would cast a variant form of ice when you struck the person with your attack....

S

schecter33

Seigfried said:
I think more status based powers might be good as well. For instance, a freezing spell or a poisoning spell. Then again, how about some new types of spells altogether. Like a spell that transforms you into a rock troll for a short period of time, or a spell that would allow you to make duplicates of yourself.

What about being forced to morph? Like to go witht he story line? Say in the story you lose a fight with a Will Wizard guy, and for a period in the story you are forced to be a b\alverine or something? Like Majora's Mask Kinda thing, and you can later choose to morph anytime.

S

schecter33

and also, we need an actual use for a bow, Skorm's is nice, but I cant find a reason to use it over my SOlus Greatsword(which is massly overpowered in the lost chapters)

F

FableFreak

i was thinking a spell that caused your sword to multiply and spin around you turning you into a giant human blender and ripping and slashing everything around you to pieces.

C

Crazyarms

schecter said:
and also, we need an actual use for a bow, Skorm's is nice, but I cant find a reason to use it over my SOlus Greatsword(which is massly overpowered in the lost chapters)

I use my bow a great deal. its a great to pick off enemies at long distances, but your right there is really no need for it. The only thing i know that you need a bow/crossbow is
to get the silver key stuck in the rock in Darkwood
thats not really a spoiler cause everybody knows about it, but its info that not given so i think it belongs in there.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Crazyarms said:
I use my bow a great deal. its a great to pick off enemies at long distances, but your right there is really no need for it. The only thing i know that you need a bow/crossbow is
to get the silver key stuck in the rock in Darkwood
thats not really a spoiler cause everybody knows about it, but its info that not given so i think it belongs in there.

Yeah i agree, i tend to use my bow if i want to hit someone over a river or someone on the level below but not in fights with more than 4 people because that would be stupid.

If unsure about spoilers always put spoiler tags around them (you made good choice) +rep for the extra info aswel i remember when i first found that out.

C

Crazyarms

Well its kinda funny how i found out.

I was just so damn bored one day that i got my bow out and started shoting things. Then i saw...ah damn i got to use spoilers again.
Then i saw the rock in darkwood with the little hole in it and i shot it and bam out pops a silver key

T

TheBeast

Crazyarms said:
Well its kinda funny how i found out.

I was just so damn bored one day that i got my bow out and started shoting things. Then i saw...ah damn i got to use spoilers again.
Then i saw the rock in darkwood with the little hole in it and i shot it and bam out pops a silver key

yea thats how i found it. i just got bord and shot at it to see if i could hit it

Ranger

Legendary Swordsman
Reaction score

One spell which would be perfect for an evil hero would be something like a toturing spell which hurts them until there on the verge of death and if you use it your alignment goes evil bigtime.i.e you get evil experience points.o_O

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Well, Infernal Rage does hold them up for a while, that seems pretty torturesome to me.

L

Leprechaunpoo1

The_Bard said:
Elemental will techniques... Sounds good, a litle bite of strategie is always apreciate. But nothing of "Pokemon"!!!

hey man poke'mon was kick arse and i still would play it if my GB didnt get taken away __im 15 and a sophmore and i still miss playin lol

Skorm_Knight said:
Force grab- able to grab foes from afar. You can then move the enemy in any direction including above your head. While they are being force grabbed, you can use force push to launch them sky high, onto other enemies, etc. You can keep ahold of the enemy for as long as you have mana, for it drains a little bit of mana every second.

sum1 likes star wars i lil 2 much lol jk __i am 2 so ya that would be cool as long as u could use the will potions while ur using the powers like on the original but then they cut that feature 4 the TLC version(which really sucked 4 using eternal wrath or the other 1)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh oh oh like hav a telekinesis move like the guy that alreddy mentioned this but then hav like levitation/jumpin move cuz on fable it sux cuz u can get stuck but u cant jump out of it but u can roll. i think u shood be able 2 jump or "huver" or sumthin like that

also like a mind control or body control-make sum1 do sumthin(which wood help the evil villians if the were low on cash or need items)>which wood come with higher levels</empathy-feel the other persons feelings/psychic-if u needed info or sumthin u could seek into enemy/npc/rival heros minds and read their minds_________and hav quests where u wood need those actions>like only if u had the actions would come the oppurtunity 2 use them in a quest 4 sum$$$

hell ya those wood be kick arse and yet helpful

L

Leprechaunpoo1

Skorm_Knight said:
Force grab- able to grab foes from afar. You can then move the enemy in any direction including above your head. While they are being force grabbed, you can use force push to launch them sky high, onto other enemies, etc. You can keep ahold of the enemy for as long as you have mana, for it drains a little bit of mana every second.

sum1 likes star wars i lil 2 much lol jk __i am 2 so ya that would be cool as long as u could use the will potions while ur using the powers like on the original but then they cut that feature 4 the TLC version(which really sucked 4 using eternal wrath or the other 1)

L

Leprechaunpoo1

oh oh oh like hav a telekinesis move like the guy that alreddy mentioned this but then hav like levitation/jumpin move cuz on fable it sux cuz u can get stuck but u cant jump out of it but u can roll. i think u shood be able 2 jump or "huver" or sumthin like that

also like a mind control or body control-make sum1 do sumthin(which wood help the evil villians if the were low on cash or need items)>which wood come with higher levels</empathy-feel the other persons feelings/psychic-if u needed info or sumthin u could seek into enemy/npc/rival heros minds and read their minds_________and hav quests where u wood need those actions>like only if u had the actions would come the oppurtunity 2 use them in a quest 4 sum$$$

hell ya those wood be kick arse and yet helpful

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

Blackout-Knock out all light sources within a certain space the stronger it is the more space it will cover. It will destract guards and make it near impossible to see you as you sneak by.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Maybe it isn`t Will Magic but more of a skill kind of thing. It would be great to modify items, like combine them with elements or something. Earth, fire, air, lightning, etc. So fire based weapons make more damage to water based monster and so on. Or theres a possibility to make yourself an amulet of fire and it would make your Fire spells more powerful. Something like that.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

TRA Rotid said:
Maybe it isn`t Will Magic but more of a skill kind of thing. It would be great to modify items, like combine them with elements or something. Earth, fire, air, lightning, etc. So fire based weapons make more damage to water based monster and so on. Or theres a possibility to make yourself an amulet of fire and it would make your Fire spells more powerful. Something like that.

I agree and said myself some sort of element system should be brought in.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Then again elements would be little lame. It would be great if there would be something original and interesting in Fable 2. I mean elements are used so much.
On the other hand elements are easy to use and they work well. But something new should be brought in, because the easy formula, fire vs water and air vs earth is getting kinda boring.
This is my opinion, but I believe in Fable guys so theres no doubt they`ll come up with something new.

Avenging Angel

Aetherius
Reaction score

I would like to see move " explosive " will moves, but thats just me. I like blowing the foe up into tiny bits =P

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Avenging Angel said:
I would like to see move " explosive " will moves, but thats just me. I like blowing the foe up into tiny bits =P

Hmm that might be an interesting one, get them down to so much health then use that and 'BOOM' exploded everywhere. That would make a nice evil move, also put fear into people.

Status
Not open for further replies.