• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Will Moves You Would Like To See

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: New Will Moves You Would Like To See

Ivan said:
Ice will powers;)

As ive said before i would like to see different element will attacks.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Basing this on some sense of logic here- since the trailer has those glyphs in it from the zodiac an often they represent animals what about some kind of animal morphing thing where you can change shape for a temporary period of time into a creature. Or something like an advancement of the summon spell- you start off with a simple bug, you can morph to that, when in that shape if you kill another creature you can change into that creature. Instead of summon it could be called- Invoke.

Incorporial Form would be a good addition, your entire body just goes transparent and you can bend reality to a certain degree altering the games perspective allowing certain parts of the countryside to literally absorb enemies. A spell which alters the entire surroundings would be good, sort of an advancement of the incorporial form thing with a mix of divine fury and infernal wrath- depending directly on your alignment, it morphs the entire landscape into either a hell or heaven dimension giving you strength and speed advantages over the enemy.

:lol:

D

DrZoid

weirdkidinabox said:
Basing this on some sense of logic here- since the trailer has those glyphs in it from the zodiac an often they represent animals what about some kind of animal morphing thing where you can change shape for a temporary period of time into a creature. Or something like an advancement of the summon spell- you start off with a simple bug, you can morph to that, when in that shape if you kill another creature you can change into that creature. Instead of summon it could be called- Invoke.

Hmm... I would imagine moving upwards from a bug would take a while. I don't see that many bugs killing things that I'd want to play as, in a Fable game.

weirdkidinabox said:
Incorporial Form would be a good addition, your entire body just goes transparent and you can bend reality to a certain degree altering the games perspective allowing certain parts of the countryside to literally absorb enemies. A spell which alters the entire surroundings would be good, sort of an advancement of the incorporial form thing with a mix of divine fury and infernal wrath- depending directly on your alignment, it morphs the entire landscape into either a hell or heaven dimension giving you strength and speed advantages over the enemy.

Nice Idea!

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

Heres my detailed item idea. Ive always thought about making some flame boots. Okay what you do is make the side of your boot havet a spark material. Then you'd have any flame enducing liquid material whatever on the bottom part so that when you kick the sides of your boots together it sparks the spark hits the bottom and bam flame a foot. Right above the spark material would be a non flammable material then a layer of the same material on the inside of the boot to stop the melting of your foot. And work out some more bugs you have flaming boots. And if what catches is anything like gasoline the fire will keep for a while and could deliver some nasty kicks. And some nasty forest fires. Anyway thats it.

D

DrZoid

Work out some more bugs like how to stop your trousers catching fire...

Luckily we don't need to have a full explanation of how everything works in Fable so yeah... good idea for the game.

But I suggest not making these for yourself lol.

P

Poppycock

ide like to necromancer magic...that would be rad

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

DrZoid said:
Hmm... I would imagine moving upwards from a bug would take a while. I don't see that many bugs killing things that I'd want to play as, in a Fable game.

Nice Idea!

But if you invoked something like a balverine, or that beast which looks like a balverine in the trailer and you could run around as one of them for a while how awesome would that be, it would unlock a whole new style of gameplay and place a new depth in the Fable style- new controls and new moves would be available with every invoke creature you gained, like crazy claw attacks with the balverine. Speaking of this kind of thing, I believe one of the Morrowind games used something like the following- if you get attacked by a werewolf you become a werewolf. It would be cool if you got attacked by a crazy white balverine in F2 and you started to change and that opened up a quest where you could try and cure yourself, if you left yourself be you would change at every cycle of the moon.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Being such a big HOMM fan, I`d like to see Disintegrate spell.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

TRA Rotid said:
Being such a big HOMM fan, I`d like to see Disintegrate spell.

HOMM? Whats that? But disintegrate sounds cool, like it tears peoples molecular structure entirely apart turning them into nothing dust.... ummmm dust....

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

weirdkidinabox said:
HOMM? Whats that? But disintegrate sounds cool, like it tears peoples molecular structure entirely apart turning them into nothing dust.... ummmm dust....

Heroes of Might and Magic. Disintegrate is only in HOMM IV and it`s the most powerful spell ever in the series apart from Armageddon wihich potentially can make more damage...

Anyway, in HOMM IV for example, creatures killed by Disintegrate spell couldn`t be resurrected or raised or whatever. So it would be great to just make some sand form bad guys ( or good guys ).

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

TRA Rotid said:
Heroes of Might and Magic. Disintegrate is only in HOMM IV and it`s the most powerful spell ever in the series apart from Armageddon wihich potentially can make more damage...

Anyway, in HOMM IV for example, creatures killed by Disintegrate spell couldn`t be resurrected or raised or whatever. So it would be great to just make some sand form bad guys ( or good guys ).

Sounds very funky, cant say I have ever played HOMM, not much into gaming really with the exception of Fable and Resident Evil. Their kind of an obcession with me...

o_O

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

weirdkidinabox said:
Sounds very funky, cant say I have ever played HOMM, not much into gaming really with the exception of Fable and Resident Evil. Their kind of an obcession with me...

o_O

You atleast have heard about it? It`s really a shame that Disintegrate isn`t in HOMM V, since it wasn`t visually good in HOMM IV. A little off topic...

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

TRA Rotid said:
You atleast have heard about it? It`s really a shame that Disintegrate isn`t in HOMM V, since it wasn`t visually good in HOMM IV. A little off topic...

Yup I have heard of it, by any chance would it also have been set out as a playing card game as well?

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

weirdkidinabox said:
Yup I have heard of it, by any chance would it also have been set out as a playing card game as well?

I know theres a HOMM IV Card Game, but I don`t know absolutely nothing about it.

S

skylar1

i like the morph one too

S

sjeanke

maybe a spell to shrink yourself (or a foe), would be great to sneak around, and for trampeling a foe, when he's little :)

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

To be able to steal someone's soul and put it in a weapon or armour...:cool:

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Skorm's Son said:
To be able to steal someone's soul and put it in a weapon or armour...:cool:

Yeah. Like Soulcube in Doom 3. When you have enough souls, it makes a special attack or something like that.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Yeah.

L

Loki

Could be nice if we could float. Flying might be a little over the top but I think hovering over the ground might be cool. Or like the assassin rush where you end up behind the enemy instead you blink and you warp behind him without the rushing

Status
Not open for further replies.