• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Will Moves You Would Like To See

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
New Will Moves You Would Like To See

What type of new will/magic moves would you like to see in the next Fable game? I would like some more attack magic like the Fireballs and the Lightning and maybe some kind of teleport attack.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve
Re: New Will Moves You Would Like To See

I think some more various elemental will techniques would be very welcome. Possibly even add an improved rock/paper/scissors system with certain enemies, for instance: lightning having bonus damage against the Kraken (water type enemy). Would cause players to keep on their toes and adapt to new strategies, I believe.

Just a thought.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

projectego said:
I think some more various elemental will techniques would be very welcome. Possibly even add an improved rock/paper/scissors strategy with certain enemies, for instance: lightning having bonus damage against the Kraken (water type enemy).

Just a thought.

Final Fantasy or dare i say it (pokemon *cough*) type elemental damage would be a great idea i agree.

T

The_Bard

Elemental will techniques... Sounds good, a litle bite of strategie is always apreciate. But nothing of "Pokemon"!!!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

The_Bard said:
Elemental will techniques... Sounds good, a litle bite of strategie is always apreciate. But nothing of "Pokemon"!!!

:lol: i just meant it would be the same idea as the game used

:blush: Hanging head in shame for mentioning it now

A

Asura

Assassin Rush worked well enough as a type of teleport in the Originals. I would like to see some sort of Will and Augmentation combination system.
EX. A blade augmented with a rare fire aumentation can trigger an extra will attack in which (like the opening credits to the game) can be stabbed into the ground and force fire spout.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Asura said:
Assassin Rush worked well enough as a type of teleport in the Originals. I would like to see some sort of Will and Augmentation combination system.
EX. A blade augmented with a rare fire aumentation can trigger an extra will attack in which (like the opening credits to the game) can be stabbed into the ground and force fire spout.

Hmm interesting, im liking that idea alot.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

I think more status based powers might be good as well. For instance, a freezing spell or a poisoning spell. Then again, how about some new types of spells altogether. Like a spell that transforms you into a rock troll for a short period of time, or a spell that would allow you to make duplicates of yourself.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Some very interesting ideas Seigfried, I like your morph idea. Would be cool to be able to change into a balverine for a short while. :cool:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Seigfried said:
I think more status based powers might be good as well. For instance, a freezing spell or a poisoning spell. Then again, how about some new types of spells altogether. Like a spell that transforms you into a rock troll for a short period of time, or a spell that would allow you to make duplicates of yourself.

Interesting ideas, would be good to freeze someone then shatter them :lol:
Morphing would be pretty cool aswel.

projectego said:
Some very interesting ideas Seigfried, I like your morph idea. Would be cool to be able to change into a balverine for a short while. :cool:

Would be awesome if a balverine scratched you, you transformed under full moon or whatever and had no choice but to feed to survive or something (would add to evil) and be nuisance if you were trying to be good which adds to the fun.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Why stop at Balverines? You could go through towns on a rampage as a troll, throwing rocks at people and even smashing into the ground and creating those massive spikes.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Seigfried said:
Why stop at Balverines? You could go through towns on a rampage as a troll, throwing rocks at people and even smashing into the ground and creating those massive spikes.

Indeed, the possiblities could be endless and also add new mini games and quests to the game.

S

Skorm_Knight

Some ice spells are definitely needed. Also a spell that adds an element to your arrows or other weapons. Maybe even spells that actually allow you to transform into an element like turning yourself to wind would cause you to become an unstoppable tornado for a period of time?

T

The_Bard

I have have a better idea!! I think a will that allow us to transform in THE POWERFULL PIKACHU will be great!:D

I have post this because Andy(Dark Drakan) is a great fan of Pokemon.:p

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

The_Bard said:
I have have a better idea!! I think a will that allow us to transform in THE POWERFULL PIKACHU will be great!:D

I have post this because Andy(Dark Drakan) is a great fan of Pokemon.:p

:lol: never gonna live down that elemental comparision huh

K

Kato Si

I think you should be able to pull off various new attacks with you melee weapon. Example: like stabbing an enemy through the chest or picking him up by his shoulders (when you have enough strength leveled up) and slicing him up.

S

Skorm_Knight

Force grab- able to grab foes from afar. You can then move the enemy in any direction including above your head. While they are being force grabbed, you can use force push to launch them sky high, onto other enemies, etc. You can keep ahold of the enemy for as long as you have mana, for it drains a little bit of mana every second.

V

Voodoo 9s

a spell where your enemies head explodes into bits would be awesome.

V

Voodoo 9s

For melee attacks...disembowelment...where entrails spew forth from your foes abdomen. Also, amputations would be awesome. Two handed weapon use so you could pull off a Russel Crowe ala Gladiator decapitation.

In short, more blood and gore.

V

Voodoo 9s

oh yea, chop off an arm and use it as a weapon...SWEET! With a tea-bag/fart humilitation move!

Status
Not open for further replies.