• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Next Halo To Hit March 2007??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Next Halo To Hit March 2007??

According to various sources the next game in the Halo series is scheduled for March 2007 release, according to a source close to Microsoft who wants to remain anonymous and also another person who is in close links to the company.

The anticipation for the game will apparently run into the path of the launch of PS3 and Nintendo Revolution which may shift some peoples attention away from them.

By shifting release date to next spring it is going to miss the release of the Halo movie which is due in summer 2007. So if the apparent release is eventually confirmed perhaps the game will leave some of the questions for the movie to answer 'who knows'.

S

Skorm_Knight

Re: Next Halo To Hit March 2007??

It would be wise for microsoft and bungie to release the next installment of halo 3 during that time period ( or earlier, as long as the game would be complete). This could vastly sway many away from the competition and could give them the number one spot ultimately in the end.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

I agree it would be a wise move (also the gap to the movie wouldnt be to long), i have only just come across this information in an email so...

C

Crazyarms

The Movie is going to be on the first halo book "Halo: The Fall of Reach"
There going to screw it up big time. to make the movie, they are going to have to show the MC face, and ruin the whole surprise about what he looks like. Plus they have to show Kelly, Linda, Sam, and Fred.

P.S. The halo movie is coming out in 2007, so you might have the date for the movie not the game.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Crazyarms said:
The Movie is going to be on the first halo book "Halo: The Fall of Reach"
There going to screw it up big time. to make the movie, they are going to have to show the MC face, and ruin the whole surprise about what he looks like. Plus they have to show Kelly, Linda, Sam, and Fred.

P.S. The halo movie is coming out in 2007, so you might have the date for the movie not the game.

Movie is coming out Summer and Game in Spring apparently so... (news is all over big game sites)

I doubt they will show his face even if they are meant to in the story, they will find a way around it somehow, as like you said it would ruin the surprise.

C

Crazyarms

theres no possible way. The MC is a child in half of the book, and they have to show his face or else it would look stupid for him to be talking without a face. And then he doesnt even get his amour until 3/4 into the book

T

TheBeast

i dont think the movies is goin to be very good ill probly see it but it dosent sound very good.............

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

They would probably make it from when he has his armour then after the game comes out and the movie they would probably make a prequel or something.

I think the movie has ALOT of potential as the Halo story is very good but most game to movie tie ins suck.

C

Crazyarms

I think they should make it on Halo: The First Strike, which takes place right after the first game. That way hes in his amour already. And because its my favorite book.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Im sure they will sort of mould the books into a movie and introduce a bit of each book into each movie (assuming they make more than one)

C

Crazyarms

Yeah. Im looking forward to it. The other thing im worried about is whos going to play Johnson. He has too much of unique personality to have someone play him.

Though i do think Samel L. Jackson might be able to pull it off.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Crazyarms said:
Yeah. Im looking forward to it. The other thing im worried about is whos going to play Johnson. He has too much of unique personality to have someone play him.

Though i do think Samel L. Jackson might be able to pull it off.

Samuel L Jackson would be good for the part, hope he can pull of the accent though thats what makes Johnson so good, that ass kicking accent.

C

Crazyarms

Hell ya!

"Dear Humanity,
We regret coming to earth, we regreat being alein bastards. And we most definitly regret that the corp just blew up our raggidy-ass fleet!" (Sargeant Johnson)

Status
Not open for further replies.