• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

No chamber of fate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Natas

Sdrawkcab eman ym lleps
Reaction score
Or maybe the Bowerstone castle is now ( since it got larger) over the chamber of fate and when your escaping you exit though the chamber of fate
o.0

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
the chamber of fate is underneath bower lake

so i doubt that...
bower lake is at the opposite end of bowerstone market compared to bowerstone castle

Langston

Reaction score
I really think the sanctuary will end up being the chamber. Just makes sense.

sirsimon

Reaction score
I heard Bower Lake can be chosen to be drained, so some ruins will be found

onwingsoflead

Reaction score
It doesn't really bother me if the chamber of fate is in Fable III or not. Perhaps the hero of Fable II had the entrance to the chamber destroyed in order to keep the secrets, a secret from the people of Albion.

MrNoob

Reaver's Fanatic
Premium
Reaction score
Is the Chamber of Fate really such a big deal? It played little to no role in Fable II. I think the most it did is play as a little tutorial, which will be played by your trainer in the castle itself. Fable I, it was the whole deal, but Fable II it was just a little bit of ruins, which didn't even look nice.

DiamondFlair

Reaction score
From the images of Sanctuary I have seen, It looks strongly to me like that is where the guild used to be (as I think a few others have suggested in this thread.)

The chamber of fate will likely be part of it.

Martionmello

Soul catcher
Reaction score
Wait wait... we're talking about the Guild in Albion who says that there is only one hero's Guild. Didn't anyone ever think that there could be hero Guilds all around the world including Aurora. Why have 1 chamber of fate when you can get 2?

enactment11

Chicken Rebel
Reaction score
Maybe it's called something else elsewhere other than the "heroes guild" because I'm not too sure if the heroes went international.

sirsimon

Reaction score
On the vid, theres appears to be several mines and excavations, the sight actually breaks my heart, I am not draining the lake on mine

Reaction score
Wait wait... we're talking about the Guild in Albion who says that there is only one hero's Guild. Didn't anyone ever think that there could be hero Guilds all around the world including Aurora. Why have 1 chamber of fate when you can get 2?
I think there is only one, cuz it was "sacred" in a way to them.
On the vid, theres appears to be several mines and excavations, the sight actually breaks my heart, I am not draining the lake on mine
I most defianaly going to drain it, depending on whats down there, like say there is the guild ruins and you can rebuild, you can bet i will be handling that, but if it is not nothing that important, im going to do what i need to do with it drained, and then "undrain" it if possible.

Langston

Reaction score
I think there is only one, cuz it was "sacred" in a way to them.
Well it may be sacred the same way the Washington monument is to Americans. There have been hero's from other lands were they were trained in Albion also? I guess Thunder could be from another land but he and Whisper were the only black people i remember seeing in the original Fables and if there is as many Heros in other places as there are in Albion then it would only make sense that there would be other guilds.

Status
Not open for further replies.