• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

No chamber of fate

Status
Not open for further replies.

deeredman1991

Reaction score
I was disheartened when I saw it as a cave instead of a guild :(...I would like to see it return in an upcoming fable as its formal glory (or maybe have the ability to restore it in fable 3 ^_^)

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Thunder and Whisper are both from Samarkand (or some island place).

But, the Chamber of Fate has some ethereal significance: It's where Jack gets the sword from.

sirsimon

Reaction score
Is it true that if you drain the lake you can rebuilt the guild? Because that would be awesome

handsdown65

A Smart Fella
Reaction score
No just people hoping, doubt it will happen tbh

Dragonfly42

Reaction score
If they dont have a Chamber of Fate they should add this. They should do a story on the last person to gartude for the Guild. I think he/she should be a main hero in Fable 3.

Martionmello

Soul catcher
Reaction score
Well it may be sacred the same way the Washington monument is to Americans. There have been hero's from other lands were they were trained in Albion also? I guess Thunder could be from another land but he and Whisper were the only black people i remember seeing in the original Fables and if there is as many Heros in other places as there are in Albion then it would only make sense that there would be other guilds.
That's a good point they could have taught others.

I've also wanted to know if we have a boss fight with Logan, and whether he will be just as powerful as the main hero or not because he hasn't unlocked his heroic potential? I've also wondered if the guild will be rebuilt, because there is just no way in hell that my fable 2 character would die without rebuilding the Guild.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
I don't know if it's fair to suggest that your in-game avatar has the same knowledge of the Fable Universe as you do, especially when most of it is from outside the game itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.