• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

No chamber of fate

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirsimon

Reaction score
I have been actually looking at the Millfields, Bower Lake concept art and videos, it seems the remains of the heroes guild are not accessible and that the guild has been forgotten to Albion, in the entrances place is a gazebo.

This I find a bit disheartening, lets share our views on this

Mr.Natas

Sdrawkcab eman ym lleps
Reaction score
Honestly I couldn't care less about it
In Fable I and TLC the only time I went in there was to fight JoB
In Fable II, I only went there when I was commanded to
So In Fable III the fact that there might not be a Chamber of Fate really doesn't phase me as a big lost

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score
The Chamber of Fate is a key location to our characters, I do believe it is where ALL Heroic energy is at.

The Heroes of the Guild used it while graduating, Jack used it as a sacrificial chamber for your mom and his crazy bat-**** spells, and the Hero of Bowerstone used it to unlock inner power.

I think the Chamber has a secret power surrounding it, not to mention it is built near Albion's most famous city, Bowerstone.

I think SOME part of it may be revealed. Who knows, maybe it's the place where the Hero of F3 unlocks HIS power, and where his parents are buried.

Reaction score
I honestly don't think it is a cuzeebo, maby a shrine,elevator, teleporter, it could be alot of things.

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
if the guild is all about magic, then either, it will or it wont tie into the reason why the hero uses gauntlets

perhaps the guild lost its magic so the hero did aswell. so he uses gaunts

tjbyrum1

Reaction score
Magic seems to be getting lost with each Fable game.

Then again, maybe it's just the way the developers wanted it to be incorporated.

The Emancipator

Emancipation
Reaction score
Magic seems to be getting lost with each Fable game.

Then again, maybe it's just the way the developers wanted it to be incorporated.
yea magic is simpler mayb it has to do with the shortage of heroes no1 is studying will so to use its power you have to have gauntlets unless your like garth and study will all your life
the first one all will users were taught by people who studied it their whole life it got simpler in 2 because it may not be lost but theresa taught it to you so it could be used that way
now since no1 is teaching you but an old guy who doesnt have will powers it has to be gauntlets because you cant study it

tjbyrum1

Reaction score
The damn Mob... I hate them

Why, they ended the Guild, killed off the Heroes, destroyed the Chamber of Fate, even severed the Magic of many people!

Sanguinus

Angelus Mortis
Reaction score
i think they used gauntlets because it allowed them to do spell weaving

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Shame, I liked the "guild" concept

FableAddict

Reaction score
I think that Fable III will be a great game, even if it does not have a Chamber of Fate, however I think it will lose its magical feel. Fable I had a great magical feel to it. Fable II it seemed to have lost some of that magical feel. And Fable III seems to have almost completely lost that feel to it, but it will still be an awesome game regaurdless.

Reaction score
I think that the developers want Will to lose its influence throughout Albion as the games progress through time... Because the time period in Albion during Fable III is comparable to the Industrial Revolution of our world, many of the "Albionites" are becoming more modern and almost completely forgetting the ways of the Will... Even in Fable 2 Theresa stated " These are harsh times when the young are too world-weary to believe in Magic..." or something to that extent. It shows that the abandonment of the Will has already begun...

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
They've probably turned it into a sushi bar.

Balvorn

Imagineer
Reaction score
I have to say, I loved the way the Guild teleported in Fable II. It was like 120 miles from Bowerstone or something stupid. In Fable I they were on the same map!

Jace

Reaction score
Even if you didn't go to the guild in the first game, and you only went there when directed it is still the starting point of fable. The first home place, where you learned fable, where you first experienced fable. I hope you can fund a team of archeologists to dig up the guild and rebuild it. I would not be suprized if you could.

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
or that sparrow decided to re-build it. since he knew about it.

it would explain why there is a nice pathway to the entrance.

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
I have to say, I loved the way the Guild teleported in Fable II. It was like 120 miles from Bowerstone or something stupid. In Fable I they were on the same map!
It didn't teleport, the maps got more detailed. Think of it like this, in Fable II each step was real-time, so to speak, while each step in Fable was like a hundred steps. Have you ever played an RPG with a world map? If so you should get what I'm saying.

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
i was thinking that. but if so, then it could be better. especially for a guild.

Status
Not open for further replies.