• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

No interaction

Msrandom

Reaction score
I'm sorry if this has been asked, I looked and didn't see it anywhere. I finished the game, but once I became King, I could no longer interact with the wife, kids, dog or townsfolk. He can't even whistle for the dog anymore. Is this normal or a glitch?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I'm sorry if this has been asked, I looked and didn't see it anywhere. I finished the game, but once I became King, I could no longer interact with the wife, kids, dog or townsfolk. He can't even whistle for the dog anymore. Is this normal or a glitch?

Do you have an active quest? Sometimes if you finish the quest you are on it will enable interactions again as some quests disable them.

Msrandom

Reaction score
Do you have an active quest? Sometimes if you finish the quest you are on it will enable interactions again as some quests disable them.
I didn't have any quests, but I replayed the game, and it now let's me interact with others, as long as I had no active quests, as you mentioned.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I didn't have any quests, but I replayed the game, and it now let's me interact with others, as long as I had no active quests, as you mentioned.

Thanks for updating us and glad to see its sorted.