• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

No Leveling/Aging Walkthrough

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score
More of a reference for me, since this game is old, but I like playing old games sometimes. The goal of this guide to show you how to beat the game WITHOUT leveling up, which means you won't get all old. I will show you how to get Skorm's Bow BEFORE the Wasp Queen, and where Elixir's of Life are located.

Prerequisites
--Advance in the game until you graduate. Do not accept the Wasp Queen Quest yet.
--Do not gain any morality points, do not fight any monsters (they affect morality).

Part I: The First Elixir of Life
1. Upon graduating, you will receive a Lamp.
2. Go to the Demon Door at the Guild, and use your Lamp, and the Demon Door will open.
3. Use the Elixir of Life you find in the Demon Door and your health increases.

Part II: Getting Skorm's Bow
--Numbers in parentheses indicate Silver Key number

1. As soon as you leave the Guild, go straight to Bowerstone South.
2. Once there, leave and go straight to Skorm's Chapel.
--DO NOT fight along the way, run past everyone.
--At Darkwood Camp, open the chest that gives you an Axe. Also here, sell anything you don't need at the time (like Villager Clothes, your Bow, your Sword, Will Potions, maybe Health Potions, none of this matters right now). You need this for payment to the Mercenary, I had about 280 Gold.
3. Once there, Teleport to Bowerstone South.
4. If it is Daytime, sleep in the Tavern. After that, hire the Mercenary and Recall back to the Chapel of Skorm. Save the game if you feel insecure.
5. Wait for Midnight. You will hear "Lights out you 'orrible lot!". As soon as he says this, sacrifice the Mercenary.
6. You will receive 501 Evil Points, and Skorm's Bow. Works for me every time.

Part III: The Second Elixir of Life
1. Go back to Bowerstone South (fight your way there, or teleport there).
2. Sell stuff if you have anything you don't need. Regardless, purchase a Fishing Rod and a Spade.
3. Travel to Orchard Farm.
4. An Elixir of Life is in a Fishing Spot at Orchard Farm.

Part IV: The Remaining Elixir's of Life
1. When you obtain 5 Silver Keys, the Silver Chest at Greatwood Lake contains an Elixir of Life.
2. When you get to Knothole, Skorm's Bow will be powerful enough to open the Demon Door, where you will receive a new Elixir of Life.

Silver Keys, Solus Greatsword, and Outfits
Silver Keys

1. Guild Woods; you can get this right after you get your Fishing Rod, go fish for it!
2. Lookout; behind some bushes is a Silver Key
3. Bowerstone South; get another Silver Key on the top-floor of the Clothing shop.
4. Fisher Creek; after getting a fishing rod, you can visit Fisher Creek and fish for a Silver Key.
5. Greatwood Lake; you can get this Silver Key on the way to the Chapel of Skorm.
6. That's all five Silver Keys needed to get the Elixir of Life at Greatwood Lake!
Solus Greatsword
1. IF YOU WANT IT, the Solus Greatsword is the next-best melee weapon behind the Sword of Aeons.
2. I got it right after unlocking Bowerstone North.
Outfits
1. You can get the Bright Will User's Outfit from the Rose Cottage.
2. The Dark Will User's outfit can be obtained early as well. DO NOT try to get it until you get Skorm's Bow.
3. At Skorm's Chapel, you can get the Assassin Shirt.