• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Number of Children vs. Which House

C

coltostallion

Number of Children vs. Which House

Just curious, which house do you live in and how many children do you have in that house? I'm trying to see if there is a connection between the two.

Currently my character lives in the Luminous Lodge which is a three star house in Bowerstone Market and has two children. No matter how many times I sleep with my wife there has been no more children. The house doesn't have any children's beds so I'm wondering if that's related too...

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Number of Children vs. Which House

There is a connection but it's not by size. It is random in a way.

X

Xeon

I have 2 children in a house in Oakvale, the house has a double bed and a childs bed.

D

Dorian Grey

I've found that some of the Gypsy caravans can have one...some of them can't have any... Kinda funny to just have a crib and a cot...

jweaver64

Reaction score

I live in the last house on the right in bowerstone market on the way to Fairfax Gardens. I've had unprotected sex about 10 times with my wife, but all I've got is 1 kid and 1 STD from it. :/

M

Marshtoad

lols@jweaver64.

I have two kiddies on Serenity Farm,
and two more in some place in Oakfield..
Xeon, how can you have a house in Oakvale.. Isn't it.. Like.. Gone? xDD

D

Dorian Grey

Marshtoad;314471 said:
Xeon, how can you have a house in Oakvale.. Isn't it.. Like.. Gone? xDD

Hmm...you know some of the buildings are furnished (first floor might be flooded or something) be funny if you could buy those even though it's so dangerous... *if a pc version comes out, I'd love a mod to live there or something...maybe even add villagers and businesses, try to make it back to inhabitable by staying there...

C

coltostallion

Managed to get 4 children (Named War, Pestilence, Famine and Death, such cute kids) in Porridge Cottage in Oakfield

Can only seem to get one in the house near it, Cokcerel Cottage

M

mandrake

Regardless of what house my family lives in, I seem to be able to have an endless number of children. The catch is that only the first one will stay put. The younger children vanish at some random time after they are born, sometimes surviving infancy, sometimes not. The logbook keeps a running count of the number of children, but the kid's name has removed from my spouse's listing and there is no mention of said kid by anyone ever again.
I suppose infant and juvenile mortality would have been high in those days. Poor kids.

William1193

WraithLord
Reaction score

i dont try to beat 2 kids one boy one girl in fairfax because then they just happen to follow me wherever i go in fairfax its just annoying, even when im taking my wife to bed

robynxx

Reaction score

i got four with one guy once but i moved like 20 times

MetroidHunter26

*pew pew pew*
Reaction score

The Good House Bowerstone Market can yeild 4 kids then I moved to Fairfax Castle ;P but I had 5 star stuff in it that I put in. but if you buy the house with 5 star furnishings in it already it will only give 2 (I tried)

Nephilae

Reaction score

I live in a house in Bowerstone, don't remember the name. I've had two kids there, but the second one just vanished. I've tried getting more kids, and the same thing happens again and again. The first-born is always the one that survives, and some of my other kids have disappeared just days after they 'arrived'. Weird.

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

I've only had one kid for every character. I even tried for an extra in the nice house in bowerstone... it didn't work...:(

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score

Lived in the house to the right of the general goods stall in Knothole island and got 4, then went to Serenity Farm and got 3 more for a total of 7. Both of these houses were outfitted with Luxury furniture before or when I moved in.
coltostallion;314922 said:
Managed to get 4 children (Named War, Pestilence, Famine and Death, such cute kids) in Porridge Cottage in Oakfield
Humility, Patience, Temperance, Diligence, Chastity, Charity, and Kindness

I could always try for more, but I don't want to stray from this originality >)

I've had sex with this one woman more than 70 times...I found that the average amount of times had sex before having a child was about 10 for me. You've just gotta keep going at it >)

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score

lol, if at first you dont succeed, try and try again!!!

pkreniles

Reaction score

i live with lady grey in reavers house with no kids atm me and my wife lol are working on that it dosnet help she is a zombie ahhhhhh

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

This thread is older than Jack of Blades himself, stop posting here