• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!!

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!!

Yeah, this might be somewhere else as well, but when I searched "decapitations" it brought up too much. I didn't feel like searching all the many-paged threads.

Here's the question: is there anyway to control decapitiations? In one of my old Fable games I could pretty reliably shoot them off with arrows, but I haven't figured out how to make melee decapitations more likely, and the decapitation-by-pointy-length-of-wood-at-high-velocity method was screwed when the save was corrupted (which lost my high-powered game-beaten game because I had only saved it in one slot).

So, to reiterate:

Any way to force a decapitations, or increase the likelihood of getting one?

D

Darg

Re: OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!!

I'm not so sure on this one, but somewhere around where I got my first greataxe (obsidian I think) I managed to get mass decapitations. I don't know if it has anything to do with the weapon alone or just luck, but when I had that weapon around the arena stage, it seemed to happen alot. My guess is that it's because I was strong enough to decapitate them without killing them outright with one blow of the axe.

E

ercpkr

If you daze an enemy, a flourish from any sharp weapon will always decapitate him.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

It doesn't always have to be a sharp weapon. I've seen my boyfriend get quite a few with his Murren Greathammer

D

Darg

ercpkr;80035 said:
If you daze an enemy, a flourish from any sharp weapon will always decapitate him.

Oh yeah, that's it. I haven't played Fable in awhile (sacrelige, I know) and I forgot for a moment there. Too bad that when you beat the game you're so powerful you mostly just kill them in one hit. It's kind of hard to chop their heads off when they die way too easily.

D

Dead Ratz

lol yah i love to kick the severed heads lol

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Hmmm... now, if only I could figure out how to get them dazed more easily... I use an ax, and the only time they seem to get dazed is when they're knocked to the ground, and I can't hit them then...

Oh, well, thanks anyway.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

When you use Berserk, your final hit on your enemy has a chance to lob their head off aswell.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

In order to get them dazed but not killed you can use a weapon that isn't as strong. Someone is dazed when they are close to death but not dead. A powerful weapon will pass by the "almost dead state more often that not. Once they are in this state a flourish will decapitate them as has been stated. Berzerk is in a constant state of flourish. Any weapon can decapitate your victim even you fists as you'll see in my Fable video *{shameless self promotion :devil:}*

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Hmmm... I'll just get berserk. I love my ax too much [evil, maniacal grin].

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Walker;80656 said:
Hmmm... I'll just get berserk. I love my ax too much [evil, maniacal grin].

You do that. It is the most awsome "spell" in the game, if you ask me! :devil:

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I second that it is awesome. There is nothing like punching someone's head off you really must try it

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Usually I never use anything but Force Push and Slow Time, and later Divine Fury, but I just want some decapitation.

By the way, though-- you can get decapitations other ways, like I said in my first post. In the original I was an archer almost all of the way through, and head and neck shots could take off their heads-- the bodies would fall, their heads would spin around in the air above them and then drop to the ground. Then I'd play some soccer. GOAL!!!

R

rimok224

one good way i do is getting youre accurcy up a bit(forgot were) but if you shoot betwen the eyes with a good shot from an arrow ittle come off

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

i just always shoot their heads off!

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

If you have an ultimate weapon such as mine you can just mod it so that you always decapitate.

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

You can get decaptions with Lighting +4

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Oh yeah forgot about that Kave...

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Yeah, I forgot that, too. On one of my Fable originaly games that happened all the time. I'd just sit there and fry all the baddies so they couldn't get to me. It was easier than acutually fighting when I had already beaten the game and hit the "unbeatable" point.

R

RockHardRed

I jusk like decapitating everyone in one spot and then kick their heads aroung to make a huge blood bath :p